8 Weeks Jail Time For Maid Who Pushed, Swung Toddler And Stole From Employer
The boy is only 1 year old.
An Indonesian maid, who was said to have ill-treated a 1-year-old boy by swinging him up and down and pushing him on the forehead, was sentenced to eight weeks’ jail on Monday, 2 March 2020,
The 36-year-old, Susiana, pleaded guilty to the charges, which also included theft from her employer.
- Repeated ignoring or abusing of house rules
- Negligence or abuse of a child under her care
- No interest in learning her duties
- Repeated lying
- Outright defiance/rebellious behaviour/rudeness
- Physically unable to handle her job
Or, you just really have a bad feeling—that you cannot explain—towards her.
- You catch her snapping at your kids
- She is slacking at work, or working really slowly
- Her health condition does not seem ideal and she seems to harp on it
- You find her starting to show you attitude
- She cannot seem to focus at work
- You notice she becomes more forgetful and tend to miss out on details