Kids can be masters of comedy, especially when they’re not trying to be funny! If your little one is struggling to find the words to express what they’re wishing for this holiday, then these kids who penned LOL-worthy letters to letters to Santa might help inspire them!
1. This kid who wants a sibling for Christmas
Image Source: Instagram user margaritamary
“…but in, like, two years.”
2. This kid who took his chances
Image Source: Instagram user skully32
I know that I’m on the naughty list. All I want is my two front teeth. Even though they have to grow but I need a little more magic for my big boy teeth.
Maybe Santa will compromise this year? The kid did quote a beloved Christmas song, after all.
3. This kid who made a list of his own, but didn’t check it twice
Image Source: Instagram user coley_ycp
“A puppy, a kitten, a fuzzy puppy, a fuzzy kitten…” This kid knows what he wants.
4. This kids who tried his best to make Santa feel better
Image Source: Instagram user duncteen
“P.S. I don’t think you are fat” It was meant to be a compliment, Santa.
5. This kid who made Santa’s life easier
Image Source: Instagram user kayosawada
Want to save Santa some internet surfing time? Why not add the links to your wishlist?
6. How about this kid who “only wants a Ferrari”
Image Source: Instagram user jennmurray
No big deal.
7. This kid who wanted to manage Santa’s expectations
Image Source: Instagram user lotsi2906
We’ve all probably been good-ish this year, too.
8. This kid who believes in giving as well as receiving
Image Source: Instagram user n8luit
“Hey Santa, up for tacos?”
9. This kid who wants to make sure Santa stays sober on the job
Image Source: Instagram user amberdawn0707
“P.S. Don’t drink the beer mom sets out. I’ll put out extra milk.”
10. This kid who also doesn’t want Santa to drink and drive
Image Source: Instagram user cornerofthepillow
“I hope I didn’t give you too much whiskey.”
11. This kid who has no concept of TMI
Image Source: Instagram user mleleland
“Dear Santa, I had a healthy poop.”
12. This kid who is wise beyond her years
Image Source: Instagram user hollysapienza
“I know that Santa is a fraud.”
13. This kid who didn’t want to waste Santa’s time
Image Source: Instagram user kristayetman
“I know you’re a busy guy, so this year I’m going simple…”
14. This kid who didn’t want his time wasted.
Image Source: Instagram user nessums
“I would like a car, fast.”
15. This kid who believes, without a doubt, that she’s on the Nice list this year.
Image Source: Instagram user laurenmccall
She’s been good because she has been good. Duh.
16. This kid who has no concern for Santa’s blood sugar.
Image Source: Instagram user janicemarsden
“My mom thinks we should leave veggies instead of cookies, but I think you want brownies.”
17. This kid who always gets his way
Image Source: Flickr user Alice Carrier
“I want Santa to eat all of our cookies. Yep, because that’s what I said.”
18. This kid who held nothing back…except the truth behind his identity
photo: Sarah McCammon twitter
Santa I’m only doing this for the class. I know your [naughty] list is [empty]. And your good list is [empty]. And your life is [empty]. You don’t know the trouble I’ve had in my life. Goodbye.
I’m not telling you my name.”
READ: The Ultimate list of Christmas must-have experiences for the kids