5 Reasons we LOVED LEGO® Star Wars Days at Legoland, Malaysia!
Winners of theAsianparent's Baby Bash won an EXCLUSIVE all-expenses-paid trip to LEGO® Star Wars Days at Legoland, Malaysia! Read more here!
theAsianparent hosted it’s first Baby Bash of 2017 on April 1, and what a turnout it was! Mummies, daddies and babies had their fill of fun and entertainment, and the goodie bags and lucky draw prizes were so good, we bet you can’t wait for the next Baby Bash in July!
Mummy Navya Kottana and daddy Ashok Kumar were thrilled to bits when they got to know that they had won the Grand Prize - an EXCLUSIVE all-expenses-paid trip to LEGO® Star Wars Days at Legoland, Malaysia!
Well, we didn’t want to miss out on any of the fun, so we tagged along with them as well, to experience first hand the warm hospitality of Legoland Malaysia.
LEGO® Star Wars Days at Legoland, Malaysia
This year is the 40th year Anniversary of Star Wars and the whole of Legoland, Malaysia, is decked up in Star Wars Magic, until 31 May! In fact, Legoland has put together the largest Star Wars™ Days celebration in the region, with an impressive array of activities for the whole family. So Star Wars fans, get ready to be transported to a galaxy far away, that will enchant and thrill!
To start with, as part of the winner’s package, Navya, Ashok and little Vihaan got to experience the many comforts of Legoland Hotel. Even Legoland Hotel was decked up in Star Wars glory. A massive LEGO Star Wars mural lies in the heart of LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort and hotel visitors can use their creativity to complete it!
An excited Navya later told theAsianparent, “The LEGO themed room was so nice! It was so comfortable for my son, and he couldn’t stop playing. I don’t remember him crying even once!”
Navya and family kick-started their day of fun at LEGO® Star Wars Days at Legoland, Malaysia, with the LEGO Star Wars™ Scavenger Hunt, where they were given a LEGO Star Wars™ Passport at The Beginning and had to complete a series of activities, such as the Giant R2D2 Build, Star Wars World Build, Trivia Hunt, and Speed Building competition to accumulate stamps. Those who collected all the stamps stood a chance to redeem a special commemorative brick!
Here’s a sneak peek of some of the fun they had:
- Jedi Academy : They fulfilled their dreams of becoming a Jedi by Training and mastering the ‘Force’ at the Jedi Academy. For showing off those cool moves with their light sabers, and for being qualified ‘Padawans’, they were even rewarded with a LEGOLAND Jedi Academy Certificate at the end of the course!
- Speed Building Competition : They raced against time to build LEGO® Star Wars™ characters!
- Built a Giant Lego Star Wars World: They attempted to design and build their very own LEGO® Star Wars™ World!
- Lego Star Wars Miniland LIVE : They were also super awed by the LEGO Star Wars™ MINILAND Model Display, where apparently models were built with over 1.5 million LEGO bricks! This exhibit was made up of seven rooms, depicting scenes from each Star Wars™ movie, in chronological order.
What’s more, in LEGO® Star Wars™ Live, guests can look forward to the most avid storytelling experience at LEGO® Star Wars™ Miniland with the Model Citizens who are specially dressed in Star Wars™ costumes.
- Star Wars stormtrooper dance and photo opportunity: Of course, there was no shortage of photo ops at LEGO Star Wars™ Days at LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort. Navya, Ashok and Vihaan were star struck to see Star Wars™ characters like Darth Vader, Princess Leia and the Stormtroopers!
Oh, and the cutest part was, these Stormtroopers could actually dance! Navya absolutely loved this segment, “We totally enjoyed the final conclusion dance with the Star Wars heroes. Even Vihaan started dancing to it!”
Check out these promotions
Meanwhile, here are some cool promotions that are also happening now:
- Kids go FREE
Good news, parents! From 28 Apr - 31 May 2017, children get FREE ENTRY to the park if they are dressed up in full Star Wars™ costumes. That’s one more reason to head off to LEGO® Star Wars™ Days at Legoland, Malaysia!
- Major Star Wars™ Parade - The Imperial March | 13-14 May
Imagine over a 100 Star Wars™ characters marching down the streets of Legoland Malaysia. Wouldn’t that be a sight to behold? And what if you could be a part of it?
Yup, all you have to do is, get dressed in Star Wars costumes and you could participate in The Imperial March happening on 13-14 May.
- LEGO Star Wars™ Gift with Purchase: Receive FREE Exclusive LEGO Star Wars™ U-Wing Fighter with more than RM100 purchase of any LEGO® Star Wars™ play material OR FREE Exclusive LEGO® R2-D2 with more than RM300 purchase of any LEGO® Star Wars™ play material.
So what are you waiting for? Get your tickets now to experience LEGO® Star Wars Days at Legoland, Malaysia. As Darth Vader said 40 years ago in Star Wars: A New Hope, “The force is strong with this one.”
We want to hear from you! Share your thoughts and comments with us in the Comment box below. Like us on Facebook
More Reasons To Bring The Entire Family To Legoland Malaysia From Singapore
LEGOLAND Malaysia unveils LEGO dragon to celebrate Chinese New Year
Stefanie Sun on Her Mental Struggles: I Couldn't Even Get Out of Bed and Brush My Teeth
2 Free Reusable Antibacterial Masks for All Singapore Residents From Sept 21