6 Good reasons WHY children should watch 'Kids in Wonderland' in Singapore!
Here is why we think it's a great idea to take your kids to watch 'Kids in Wonderland' in Singapore, this June holidays!
If you are tired of hearing the dreaded 'B' word this June holidays, you are in luck! Kids in Wonderland, a children’s play presented by Andsoforth Junior, and based off Lewis Carroll’s Alice’s Adventures In Wonderland, is now playing in Singapore, and we just watched it. We think it's a really cute and exciting concept, and great entertainment for the little ones.
Here's why we think children would totally love watching Kids in Wonderland in Singapore:
- Interactive, immersive experience: Never have we seen the little ones so vocal. Expect lots of giggles and gasps, as the little ones interact with the actors, and voice their opinion. They even get to sing and dance a bit! We thought it did the kids' self confidence a world of good!
- Encourages imagination: Enter the topsy- turvy world of Alice and her crazy friends like Cheshire Cat, The Mad Hatter, the White Rabbit and many more...where it is okay to not be perfect. In fact, we HAD to wear mismatched socks to be granted entry to the play!
- Gorgeous sets: The environment is lovely and stimulates the senses. It is also conducive to kids' discovery and exploration skills.
- Improvisation and problem solving skills: One delightful aspect of the play was, it didn't seem rehearsed at all, and the actors were seen randomly improvising on the script to engage the little ones.
- Importance of sharing: The play is strong on values like the importance of team work and sharing, standing up for your friends, and embracing differences.
- Theatre experience: We think you should go watch Kids in Wonderland in Singapore just so that kids can see and experience the art form of theatre, and watch their favourite book come to life! And did we also mention the awesome photo-ops after the play?
So, aren't you all excited to watch this show? For those who may not be able to make it this June holidays, they even have shows in July, do check out their schedule below.
Kids in Wonderland is a 45 minute play, suitable for 2 year-olds and above. Parent accompaniment is needed for children under 7 years old. Parents are recommended to join in the fun! Here are the details of the show:
• June 2017
Time slots: 11am, 2pm & 5pm
16, 17, 18 June (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
23, 24, 25 June (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
• July 2017
Time slots: 11am, 2pm & 5pm
1 & 2 July (Saturday & Sunday)
8 & 9 July (Saturday & Sunday)
15 & 16 July (Saturday & Sunday)
22 & 23 July (Saturday & Sunday)
29 & 30 July (Saturday & Sunday)
Location: 9 Tampines Grande, Level 2 Hitachi Square, S(528735)
Ticket price: $28 per person *Both parents and children will require tickets.
Find out more at:
OR Contact: Viroonsiri Lim: [email protected]