In Full Bloom - How To Keep Your Style Game On Point While Pregnant!
Have you ever wondered if it’s possible to look fabulous while being pregnant and after being pregnant? Then this book is for you!
In Full Bloom by Dr. Low Chai Ling
Price: $24 (w/o GST)
Availability: All leading bookstores
Published by: Marshall Cavendish Editions
ISBN: 978 981 261 288 5
Recommended for: Pregnant Mummies & Post-natal Mummies
Have you ever wondered if it’s possible to look fabulous while being pregnant and after being pregnant? This book is for you! In Full Bloom gives readers a clear account of the possible skin and body problems that may arise for an expectant mother.
The book cuts through the myths of the ‘pregnant skin’, confronts the misleading claims of ‘miracle’ stretch mark creams, and introduces a few simple concepts to help pregnant mothers assimilate the most effective skin care potions from common over-the-counter drugstore purchases.
What we liked best:
1) The manner in which the chapters are sub-divided which makes the read more interesting and clearer.
2) The pictures that show each step of the recommended exercises.
3) The colours, pictures and even the quality of the paper show that a lot of effort was put into the publication of this book to really drive the points home.
What we didn’t like:
1) The extremely odd size of the book. It is not small and it’s a little heavy for reading in the train.
2) The soft, bendable cover makes it easy for it to get destroyed over a certain period of time.
Our Verdict: We give it 4.5/5 stars. A simple guide that every (soon-to-be and new) Mum must have!