Great gift ideas for dads
If you are looking for a perfect gift, check out the new products released by HP, Philips and Seagate that will be great as gifts for every dad on Father’s Day.
Father’s Day is just a few weeks away and one way to thank a loving and supportive father and husband like yours is through a gift which comes with thought and love. If you are looking for a perfect gift, check out the new products released by HP, Philips and Seagate that will be great as gifts for every dad on Father’s Day.
Here are three gift ideas to make life easier for your workaholic dad:
- The HP Photosmart Premium e-All-in-One is a printer that will make dad’s work a little lighter. The advantage that this printer have above all other printers is that it doesn’t need a PC in order to print a document or a photo. This is because it has a 4.3” HP TouchSmart colour display screen, a wireless network set-up, USB and memory card slots and built-in print applications. It will allow dad to access the web. Moreover, it has an HP ePrint system which allows printing of documents, pictures, projects and others through a mobile device anywhere at any time. All you need to do is send an email to your printer and you can get the printout whenever you get there. In addition, dad can scan and copy documents with this all in one product.
- The HP Photosmart Plus e-All-in-One has all the features of the HP Photosmart Premium e-All-in-One except that its screen is only 3.45” with HP TouchSmart. It also consumes lesser energy which is more energy-saving.14
- Whenever dad needs to get up from bed in order to work, he doesn’t have to with the harsh sounds of an alarm clock. With the Philips Clock Radio, he can choose to wake up to his favourite radio tune or alarm tone and always have a pleasant morning.
For the homebody dad who likes to stay at home for his entertainment:
- The Seagate GoFlex Media Player is a high-definition media player which will allow dad to enjoy his photos, movies and music around the house and share them as well with everyone. For an ultimate media sharing combo, use this with the Seagate Free Agent GoFlex Ultra-portable 1.5 TB drive and your dad will be able to share and store photos, movies and music and play them through your home entertainment system.
- If you have a higher budget, why not get these two items from Philips to complement his love for the entertainment: the Philips Cinema 21:9 TV which has an ultra-wide 58” screen in 21:9 aspect ratio with perfect pixel engine, LED Pro and Ambilight Spectra 3. It is considered as the world’s first cinema proportioned 3D TV and the fastest LCD TV today. Together with the Philips HD Home Theater with 360 Sound, your dad need not go out to watch and enjoy the movies he missed or the ones he’s been expecting because you have your very own cinema at home.
- For the father who gets his kicks from music, get him the Philips Streamium which produces a natural, deeper and wider sound impression. Thus, allowing dad to listen to his favourite CDs in a more soulful manner. Dad can also wirelessly stream music and photos to his PC with this.
For your gourmet dad, these gifts will be a sheer delight:
- For your father who always wants a cup of hot coffee every morning, the Philips Saeco Xelsis will be the perfect gift. It is an automatic espresso machine which has pre-set customized options for milk and foam levels, coffee length, intensity, temperature and strength. What’s more is that it has a memory capacity for 9 beverages and up to 6 profiles so that every family member can have their desired cup of coffee with a touch of a button.
- Dads who love fried food but without the cholesterol will LOVE the Philips Air Fryer! All he needs is a spoonful of oil, place the food inside and just relax while his french fries, fried chicken wings, nuggets or fish are cooked. Cleaning is also very easy because it has no oily mess.
For the well-groomed dad, these gifts that will enhance his groomed look:
- The Philips Senso Touch 3D is the most advanced shaver for dad, using the GyroFlexTM 3D, UltraTrackTM, SkinGlideTM and AquatecTM technologies which make shaving easier and enjoyable. It also has a Jet Clean system which ensures that the shaver is constantly running smooth, recharged and has a numeric countdown of the battery which shows the remaining number of minutes for shaving before charging it again.
- The Philips Sonicare Flexcare+ with UV Sanitizer will help dad care for his teeth and gums. The toothbrush cleans thoroughly with its five brushing modes and the UV Sanitizer kills 99% of bacteria and viruses on the brush head.
- For the chameleon dad who likes a different look for different occasion, we recommend this Philips Multigroom Grooming Kit. It has sharper edges and a rounded guard so dad can groom his hair or his moustache as he wishes. It also has a Lithium Ion battery which charges quickly and lasts longer.
Finally, for the jet-setting dad, we love the Philips Noise Cancelling Headphones, which can eliminate unwanted noise by up to 85%, thereby allowing dad to rest peacefully while traveling on the plane, bus or any vehicle. He can also use it to listen to his favourite music while relaxing from a hard day’s work.
We wish all our fathers a very Happy Father's Day!