WIN Fitbit's Family Fitness Tracker Set: FINAL Christmas Giveaway
Parents can even monitor their kids' activity with Fitbit's customisable fitness tracker!
This holiday season, we have a gift hamper that is #fitforeverybody. We are giving one family the chance to win the gift of health and wellness through a set of 4 of Fitbit's latest fitness trackers.
The Fitbit Inspire HR is a sleek, easy-to-use fitness tracker for those looking to monitor and improve their daily steps, calorie burn, and nightly sleep.
For the kids, we have the Fitbit Ace 2: a fun, customisable fitness tracker that can teach them the importance of staying active while also letting them create their own avatar that develops based on their daily activity. With the Fitbit family account, parents and kids can embark on the health and fitness journey together through fun family step challenges and a dashboard for parents to monitor their kids' activity.
To participate and stand a chance to win, simply:
1. Follow Fitbit Singapore on Facebook and/or Instagram
2. After submitting your entry, answer 5 Poll questions under our 'Poll' Section, here.
That's all :) Contest ends 13 January 2020 and winners will be announced via theAsianparent Instagram stories and/or giveaway highlights. All the best!
Terms and conditions:
1. Contest will run for 2 weeks from 30 December 2019 to 13 January 2020.
2. In order to join the giveaway, participants' Instagram accounts have to be made public.
3. This giveaway is only open to Singapore residents (or have a Singapore mailing address).
4. Winners will be chosen by theAsianparent.
5. Winners who do not respond to our emails within 48 hours will be forfeited and new winners will be chosen.
6. Each participant can only enter this giveaway once.
7. Prizes not collected within 30 days will be forfeited.
This promotion is sponsored by theAsianparent app. Apple Inc. or any other company is in no way associated with this promotion.
View all theAsianparent Christmas giveaways 2019 here: https://community.theasianparent.com/contests