Clinics open for Chinese New Year 2018 in Singapore
The Ministry of Health has released the list of clinics open for Chinese New Year 2018 in Singapore. Here they are...
The Ministry of Health has released the list of clinics open for Chinese New Year 2018 in Singapore. It has also advised the public to eat in moderation and continue exercising regularly to stay healthy over the holiday period.
Clinics open during Chinese New Year 2018 in Singapore
Over 900 general practitioner (GP) clinics will be open during the Lunar New Year public holidays from Thursday 15 to Sunday 18 February 2018, at various times.
For the full list of GP Clinics open by day and by region during Chinese New Year, click here.
Meanwhile, these are the 24-hour clinics which will remain open throughout, from Thursday, 15 February to Sunday, 18 February 2018:
- Central 24-hr Clinic (Bedok) Blk 219 Bedok Central
- Central 24-hr Clinic (Clementi) Blk 450 Clementi Ave 3
- Central 24-hr Clinic (Hougang) Blk 681 Hougang Ave 8
- Central 24-hr Clinic (Jurong West) Blk 492 Jurong West Street 41
- Central 24-hr Clinic (Pasir Ris) Blk 446 Pasir Ris Drive 6
- Central 24-hr Clinic (Woodlands) Blk 768 Woodlands Avenue 6
- Central 24-hr Clinic (Yishun) Blk 701A Yishun Ave 5
- InteMedical 24 hour Clinic Blk 525 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10
- Lifelink 24 hrs Clinic & Surgery Blk 153 Serangoon North Avenue 1
- ProHealth 24-hour Medical Clinic Blk 259 Bukit Panjang Ring Rd
- Raffles Health Screeners 65 Airport Boulevard
- Tampines 24-hr Family Clinic BLK 201D Tampines St 21
- Unihealth 24-hr Clinic (Toa Payoh) BLK 178 Toa Payoh Central
Chinese New Year 2018 in Singapore: Fun Things For Families To Do
Supermarkets open for Chinese New Year 2018 in Singapore!
Pregnant Woman Says She Vomited And Had Diarrhoea Over 100 Times After Eating at Eng's Heritage Northpoint City
'She didn't even have time to grieve': Some Donors Ask Mum For Refunds After Boy With Genetic Disorder Dies