Looking for a stylish, safe and versatile car for your family? Read this.
Find out what safety- and family-friendly features a good family car should have...
For many couples pre-kids, owning a stylish yet functional and practical car is a must. Most can still probably manage with this same car after having their first child.
However, once your family grows and you have more than one child, it makes perfect sense to want a bigger car. In fact, you could say that it’s an absolute necessity!
A family car is usually associated with numerous school drop-offs and pick-ups, after-school enrichment classes and tutorial sessions, loud sing-alongs to your kids’ favourite songs, fun family trips, and so much more. In essence… loads of happy memories!
Usually though, when you think of large families and vehicles, what often comes to mind is a large, battered van or old station wagon that has enough space for everyone to squeeze into, but doesn’t necessarily do so well in the ‘looks’ department.
Such vehicles will probably not score too high when it comes to safety either.
The reality is many older vehicles don’t have features that help ensure your family’s safety while travelling — such as front and rear parking sensors, and blind spot monitoring systems.
So is it possible for those thinking of having a large family (or those who already have one!) to own a sleek, modern-looking and innovative vehicle, without compromising on safety and family-friendly features?
The answer is “yes!” — find out how
Introducing the CITROËN Grand C4 Picasso
The CITROËN Grand C4 Picasso is a 7-seater family multi-purpose vehicle (MPV) which is definitely not your average family car.
Aside from being sleek, stylish and beautiful on the outside, it also comes with a remarkable range of features that make it the ideal car for your family, both in terms of safety and functionality.
Safety is a priority
When you have children, their safety comes first at all times. This is especially true when travelling.
That’s why you’ll be glad to know that the CITROËN Grand C4 Picasso has the following safety features:
- It has 6 airbags providing optimum safety for everyone.
- It comes with Parallel and Vertical Park Assist with 360o camera view (available on Intensive +).
- Its blind spot monitoring system (available on Intensive +) gives you peace of mind while travelling with kids.
- It has a height-adjustable electric tailgate.
- Every passenger has a 3-point seat belt.
- Front and rear parking sensors (available on Intensive +) make parking a breeze.
Perfect for the family
The CITROËN Grand C4 Picasso is fully packed with family-friendly features such as:
- Child-watch safety mirrors;
- Flexible 7-seater configuration;
- Fully foldable 2nd row seats for greater versatility;
- A removable centre console for walk-through front;
- Aircraft-style trays (which hold iPads nicely) and sun blinds; and
- A Panoramic glass roof and Zenith windscreen.
It’s innovative and award-winning too!
Check out some the CITROËN Grand C4 Picasso’s state-of-the art features:
- It comes with a 7-inch touchpad that has a high-definition 12-inch panoramic screen.
- It has the longest wheelbase in its class of 2,840mm.
- It boasts of the best-in-class fuel economy of 25km/litre.
The CITROËN Grand C4 Picasso is also the proud winner of the following major automotive accolades:
- BBC Top Gear (UK) “Family Car of the Year 2013”;
- Autobild (Germany) Golden Steering Wheel 2013 for “Favourite MPV of the Year”; and
- What Car? Awards (UK) 2014 “MPV of the Year”.
Aside from all the great safety and family-friendly features this amazing MPV offers you, you’ll also be treated to some pretty incredible savings, as highlighted below:
- $15,000 CEVS rebate across full diesel range;
- Reduced fuel and maintenance costs;
- Improved mileage;
- Full diesel range within Category A COE; and
- Reduced special tax of 40 cents per cc per year.
What’s more, if you get any model from their range of diesel cars, you can rest assured that you can refuel even in Malaysia.
The CITROËN Grand C4 Picasso also has the highest torque (270Nm, 1750rpm) in Category A COE.
This car does its part for the environment, too, by featuring the World’s first Stop&Start technology** connected to a diesel engine.
If you think what you’ve read so far about the CITROËN Grand C4 Picasso sounds pretty good, then there’s yet another reason to consider making this stylish MPV your very own family car.
Take part in this amazing promotion that’s on from now to 17 December and get a chance to win yourself the following:
- $5,000 travel vouchers in the lucky draw*
- Complimentary 3-year servicing package worth $3,000
- $100/month for your scrapped car (up to $2,400/ 24 months)
- $500 worth of fuel vouchers
- Guaranteed 2014 delivery if you book before 1st December
*Only 1 entry per receipt. Promotion period from 25 October to 17 December. Draw date is on 17 December.
**Stop& Start technology shuts the engine when the car is at a stop or at idling speed, thus helping to cut carbon emissions by up to 15%.
Do you own one of these very classy, family-friendly CITROËN Grand C4 Picasso MPVs? Tell us what you love about it by leaving a comment below!