In case you are wondering how to prepare blended vegetables for your family and kids, here’s how you can do it.
What you need:
- 1 small potato, peeled
- 1 small piece pumpkin, peeled
- 1/2 cup carrot, grated
- 1 small piece green leafy vegetable (broccoli, zucchini, lettuce)
What you do:
1. Using a steamer, bring a small amount of water to the boil.
2. Add the vegetables, cover with a tight fitting lid and cook quickly until vegetables are soft.
3. Press vegetables through a strainer or puree in a blender or food processor.
Like what you read? Facebook it!
Also read: 10 sneaky ways on how to get toddlers to eat more vegetables