This vegetarian recipe is a good source of vitamins and iron and suitable to prepare for babies starting on solids.
In case you are wondering how to prepare blended vegetables for your family and kids, here's how you can do it.
What you need:
- 1 small potato, peeled
- 1 small piece pumpkin, peeled
- 1/2 cup carrot, grated
- 1 small piece green leafy vegetable (broccoli, zucchini, lettuce)
What you do:
1. Using a steamer, bring a small amount of water to the boil.
2. Add the vegetables, cover with a tight fitting lid and cook quickly until vegetables are soft.
3. Press vegetables through a strainer or puree in a blender or food processor.
Like what you read? Facebook it!
Pear and Apple Puree Recipe: Simple Weaning Recipe For Babies
Meet the Icelandic baby whisperer who gets tiny babies to stand up alone!
Woman Who Ignored Midwives in Order to 'Freebirth' at 45 Weeks Loses Baby
Pregnant Woman Says She Vomited And Had Diarrhoea Over 100 Times After Eating at Eng's Heritage Northpoint City