Admiralty park in Singapore: More slides than any other park in Singapore!
Admiralty park in Singapore has just been revamped, and we can't stop gushing over it's awesomeness!
The newly revamped Admiralty park in Singapore is now open, and it’s the largest park in Northern Singapore, at 27-ha !
Admiralty Park in Singapore
We just can’t stop gushing over it’s awesomeness; check out some of the features:
- It has a whopping 26 slides, including Singapore’s first family slide, on which a family of four can slide down together.
It even has a 32 m ‘High Adventure Roller Slide’, slide, which is equipped with colourful motion-sensor LED lights at both sides, and will shine brightly from 7pm to 11pm each night.
This park also boasts of Singapore’s widest outdoor slide!
- There’s also a swing that parents and toddlers can enjoy together.
- The playground is divided into three main areas, namely Junior Play, Adventure Play and the Family Terracing Play, ensuring that it caters to children of all ages.
- In a truly heartening move, the park also includes an inclusive playground, with thoughtful facilities like wheelchair swing and inclusive merry-go-round.
- To make things more exciting, a 20-ha nature area of Admiralty Park will open in December this year. It will include a viewing platform and mangrove boardwalk to bring visitors closer to nature.