ZESPRI Recipe! - Zespri Kiwifruit Salad with Custard
Kiwifruit Salad with Custard! Yumyum! Try out this recipe contributed by one of our readers, Aruna! It is healthy and kids love it!
Try this delicious kiwi fruit recipe today, that your whole family is bound to enjoy!
- 2 large Zespri kiwifruits, peeled and chopped
- 1 large apple, peeled and chopped
- 2 bananas, peeled and chopped
- few cashew nuts
- 1 pint whole milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla custard powder
- 1 tablespoons sugar
1) Mix the custard powder with a couple of tbsps of milk and keep it aside.
2) Heat the remaining milk in a saucepan and when it starts boiling, add sugar and stir till the sugar is dissolved. Pour the milk and custard mixture into the boiling milk and mix it thoroughly and simmer until the custard thickens.
3) Let it cool and add all the chopped fruits and keep it in the fridge and serve .
For more exciting kiwi recipes, check out ZESPRI’s website at http://www.zespri.com.sg/en/kiwifruit/!