Lucky 8-8-8 Draw 8: Win Philips Jamie Oliver Kitchen tools worth $504
The final prize in theAsianparent’s Lucky ‘8-8-8’ Draw that starts on the 7th of February is the new Philips Jamie Oliver range of kitchen tools set which includes a blender, hand blender and a food processor. Keep reading to find out how you can own this set…
Planning to whip up a yummy and nutritious meal for the family – but just don’t have the time to go through the dreaded food preparation process, no thanks to your busy work schedules.
Philips, in collaboration with internationally acclaimed chef Jamie Oliver has developed a range of innovative kitchen appliances to help make food preparation and meal creation a breeze for busy parents.
According to the beloved ‘Naked Chef’ himself, the inspiration behind the tools was based on the idea of making things simple for everyone in the kitchen – and that the tools were just the thing busy parents would need to ‘make Asian sauces like belacan’.
What’s included in the set?
1. Philips Jamie Oliver Blender HR2172
– Turn a medley of tough ingredients into perfectly smooth puree or batter with features such as the duo speed option and pulse setting. In addition, the ultra-sharp titanium-coated 5-star blade and ProBlend 5 technology makes crushing ice and blending foods a breeze
2. Philips Jamie Oliver Hand Blender HR1680
– Powered with 650 watts of power, the HR1680 is your solution to quick, mess-free blitzing of food – thanks to the innovative ProMix blending technology, ultra-sharp titanium-coated blade and a new and improved metal bar cage
3. Philips Jamie Oliver Food Processor HR7782
– Here’s your ticket to get all the whipping, slicing and blending done without picking up a knife. This is the perfect tool for curry and sambal paste, salads, stews…and more!
Each Philips Jamie Oliver kitchen tool comes with an exclusive Jamie Oliver recipe book to help you prepare a range of easy, fresh dishes for the family.
By participating in this giveaway, you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions.