Do keep any and all glass objects away from your toddlers reach!
Cases have decreased last year, but the CDC is currently seeing a spike in the number of cases for 2016.
Though they are still unsure as to the exact cause, they believe a minor infection during the c-section was the trigger for the potentially fatal condition.
Jo Gilchrist never expected a virulent strain of a common bacteria to enter her body, leaving her paralysed... all through the simple act of using her friend's makeup brush. Find out what happened in this article.
Download our app