A newborn baby suffocated to death in June last year after co-sleeping with his father for the first time. Find out more information here.
A 2-year-old in China's Guangdong province accidentally swallowed her mum's diamond ring after asking to play with it.
She thought her baby girl simply had colds and cough, but then she learned it was something more serious after just a few hours...
Have you been riding down slides with your child on your lap? Read on to find out why this is a terrible mistake.
This latest social media craze is potentially deadly to little ones. Find out about this terrible 'game' and how to keep your child safe.
Awareness and knowledge of what products have been recalled can be the difference between life and death for your children.
Another way children get in contact with these oils is when a diffuser is used; they start thinking that because they smell good, they must be edible.
It is a medical condition that happens when a person’s body temperature is greater than 37 degrees Celsius (quite similar to a fever). Basically, this happens when the body is making or absorbing more heat than it can release.
One great step for baby, heart attack for us mummies!
Having double or single embryo transfers have long been a contentious issue. A Swedish study reveals that twin pregnancies through IVF are riskier. Read on to find out more about this intriguing find from the Swedish researchers.