A mother had a horrifying experience because of an allergic reaction to ibuprofen in babies when her 11-month old son was sent to the emergency room. Exactly what happened?
A study recently presented at the ERS international congress 2017 points out the dangers of overuse of antibiotics in children with this asthma.
Oakley Debbs was just like any other 11-year-old boy. However, his life was tragically cut short due to complications from a nut allergy.
Introduce new foods to your baby safely with this guide on avoiding baby food allergies
Shortly after leaving, however, her scalp began to burn. Her face swelled to the point that she could no longer open her eyes.
There were those who thought Misty’s post—which has gone viral and been shared more than three thousand times—was just a product of a mother’s paranoia, but research has backed up her claims
“We never even thought what was going on with him could have been an allergic reaction because he had been on it for 12 days. I was giving him the very thing that was killing him and had no idea.”
The allergic reaction was so bad that it burned his skin inside out and caused multiple organ failure
Fiona Kerrigan from Portland got allergic to her own pregnancy and had a tough time dealing with it!
My child had a severe allergic reaction. I realized after that it is a dangerous condition, especially for young babies.
Read about seven-month-old Chasely's ordeal with Stevens-Johnson Syndrome. Learn about signs you need to look out for and what you should do if you think your child has the condition.
It’s every parent’s worse fear to have a child with even a slight allergic reaction to anything. If so, then having an infant develop a milk allergy must be an absolute nightmare!
Download our app