Singaporeans to Follow on Twitter
Who you follow is what makes Twitter either a time-waster or a useful tool for gathering intelligence. Here is a list of ten most interesting 'Singaporeans' worth following on Twitter.
The latest rage in town is Twitter. It is basically a real-time stream of 140-character updates from people whose thoughts and opinions matter to you. If you haven't joined, we urge you to. It's a fantastic source of news and a great way to keep in touch with friends.
While you may know lots who have a love-hate relationship with the micro-blogging site, don't be deterred from using it. Chances are you are following the wrong people, and quite honestly who you follow is what makes Twitter either a time-waster or a useful tool for gathering intelligence.
With that in mind, we've put together a list of ten most interesting 'Singaporeans' worth following on Twitter.
** You can find us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/theasianparent
1) Moon Loh - Read about the daily grinds of a Singaporean mumprenuer.
2) Maynas Eric Chua - Here are three reasons why Maynas made it to the top three twitter users in Singapore. He's proactive, interesting and eye-candy for the ladies.
3) Mr Miyagi - Popular blogging comes down to style - the ability to connect with your readers, which Mr Miyagi does time and time again!
4) Lynn - Self proclaimed quirky christian mum, her antics are definitely worth following.
5) Mr Brown - Get inside the head of the most famous blogger in Singapore.
6) Adrian Koh - Positive, upbeat and informative. These are just some of the adjectives that roll off my tongue when I think about this daddy's Tweets.
7) AngryAngMo - You’ve GOT to follow Angry AngMo if you like entertaining yet informative posts about Singapore.
8.) Neil Humphreys - We were so sad to see Neil Humphreys leave Singapore. But ever since we started following him on Twitter, we feel closer to him than ever!
9) Rajan Ramchandani - Need some perk me up quotes? Just go on Rajan's page and you're sure to feel much better!
10) Sumana Rajarethnam - A brilliant writer. Follow him if you want to get insightful albeit slightly sarcastic updates about whats going on in Singapore.