Recipe: Peanut butter jelly rice cereal bars
The amazing folks from SKIPPY® shared this simple recipe with us. Do try making it at home with your kids!
62g SKIPPY® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
3 cups rice puff cereal
21g grape jelly
- Microwave SKIPPY® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter in a large bowl for 1 minute
- Add marshmallows and stir, coating them evenly
- Microwave for another minute until marshmallows are melted. Stir with a spatula.
- Pour in rice puff cereal and stir quickly before it hardens
- Pour half of the SKIPPY® mixture in a pan, taking care to press it into the corners
- Spread grape jelly onto the SKIPPY® mixture
- Spread remaining SKIPPY® mixture over the grape jelly, taking care to press it into the corners
- Cool completely before cutting into bars
Recipe and picture courtesy of SKIPPY®