8 Reasons why Chrissy Teigen is living everyone's 'dream pregnancy'
The model and mom-to-be is having the best pregnancy ever! Find out why here
Model Chrissy Teigen has given mums-to-be maternity fashion envy but her all-around positivity and sense of humour has inspired many mums.
She and husband John Legend have been open about their struggles to conceive but they’ve remained positive through it all and are now overjoyed that they’re finally going to be parents!
Here are eight reasons why this bubbly mom-to-be is having the best pregnancy ever.
1. Her handsome husband, Grammy award winner John Legend, just can’t keep his hands off her…baby bump!
John and I are so happy to announce that we are pregnant 🙂 As many of you know, we’ve been trying to have a baby for a while now. It hasn’t been easy, but we kept trying because we can’t wait to bring our first child into the world and grow our family. We’re so excited that it’s finally happening. Thank you for all your love and well wishes. I look forward to all the belly touching! Xx
Ever since the social media announcement, her hubby John likes drawing attention to her growing baby bump every chance he gets!
2. She’s totally owning her new body and showing how much she loves her curves!
3. She had two awesome baby showers: one was princess-themed and the other was hosted by friends, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West at their L.A. mansion
Though the venue was fancy, the menu was simpler: McDonald’s breakfast food was served, Chrissy’s fave!
4. She doesn’t deprive herself but embraces her cravings!
A photo posted by chrissy teigen (@chrissyteigen) on
5. She became a bestselling author when her cookbook, ‘Cravings’, debuted at No. 1 on the New York Times bestseller list!
6. No less than President Obama gave her advice on what to name her baby!
In an interview on “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert,” Chrissy said that although her husband isn’t sold on her name choice, President Obama is on her side.
“I asked President Obama if he liked one of our name choices, and he said he did,” she said. “But then I realized I should have came up with two so he could pick one, because you know, you gotta be nice about it.”
The President also gave dads-to-be some sweet advice: “Be prepared to be wrapped around their little finger as their dad.'”
7. She and John have been vocal about their infertility struggles
“John and I were having trouble,” Chrissy admitted in an interview with Tyra Banks. “We would have had kids five, six years ago if it had happened. But my gosh, it’s been a process.”
And she has openly shared her journey with In Vitro Fertilization until she finally got pregnant.
8. Through it all, she has retained that winning sense of humor!
If you have any insights, questions or comments regarding the topic, please share them in our Comment box below.