Want to give your child a unique name? Why don’t you try one of these popular Greek baby boy names?
1. Theo – Pronounced THEE o. Means girft of God. Variant of Theodore.
2. Raphael – Pronounced rah fye EL. Means god has healed.
3. Nathaniel – Pronounced nah THAN yull. Means git of god.
4. Damien – Pronounced DAY mee en. Means to tame. Variant of Damian.
5. Michail – Means none is like god. One of the most popular names in Greece in 2004.
6. Ares – Pronounced AIR eez, AH rees. Means battle strife.
7. Andrew – Means strong, manly, and courageous.
8. Thaddeus – Pronounced TAD ee us, tah DEH oos. Means praised.
9. Leon – Pronounced LEE on, lay ON. Means lion, strength.
10. Jerome – Pronounced jeh ROME, ZHAY rome. Means sacred name.