What you need to know about POLYCLINICS in Singapore
Here is all that you need to know about polyclinics in Singapore, including locations, contact details and fees and services...
Very often we get questions from parents on childhood immunisation and other services offered in polyclinics in Singapore. We hope the following information is useful for all.
Polyclinics in Singapore provide subsidised and affordable:
- Outpatient medical care
- Medical follow-ups after discharge from hospital
- Health screening and education
- Diagnostic and pharmaceutical services
Some offer dental services as well. Patients can be referred from the polyclinics to hospitals, where they can receive more specialised treatment and be warded if necessary.
There are currently 18 polyclinics in Singapore, and these are managed by the National Healthcare Group (NHGP) and Singapore Health Services (Singhealth).
Meanwhile, here are some things you should know before visiting polyclinics:
- Childhood immunisation: The vaccines listed in the National Childhood Immunisation Programme are FREE for Singapore citizens at a polyclinic, except vaccines against hepatitis B, pneumococcal, influenza and HPV.
- It is advised to make an appointment earlier, to reduce the time spent waiting. Appointments can be made online or through the call centre. Priority is generally given to those with appointments.
- Bring your appointment card, identification card (such as NRIC and work permit), and medical benefit documents, if any, for each visit.
Below are details of all polyclinics in Singapore managed by the Singapore Health Services (Singhealth) group:
11 Bedok North Street 1
#02-01 / #03-01
Blk 163 Bukit Merah Central
Blk 80 Marine Parade Central
3 Second Hospital Avenue
#02-00 Health Promotion Board Building
1 Pasir Ris Drive 4
681 Punggol Drive
Oasis Terraces #02-01
2 Sengkang Square
#01-06 Sengkang Community Hub
1 Tampines Street 41
Operating & Last Registration Hours:
Call Centre: 6643 6969
Monday - Friday
8.00 am - 1.00 pm (by appointment)
For patients without appointment, last registration is at 11.30 am.
Note: Patients who register in the morning may be provided with time slots in the afternoon.*
2.00 pm - 4.30 pm (by appointment)
Last registration is at 4.00 pm.
8.00 am - 12.30 pm (by appointment)
Mainly for Special Services.
Last registration is at 10.30 am.
Sunday and Public Holiday
Here are details of all polyclinics in Singapore managed by the National Healthcare Group (NHGP) group:
Ang Mo Kio Polyclinic
21 Ang Mo Kio Central 2
(between COURTS and Ang Mo Kio Public Library)
89 Hougang Avenue 4
21 Geylang East Central
Toa Payoh Polyclinic
2003 Toa Payoh Lor 8
10 Woodlands Street 31
2 Yishun Ave 9
(Opposite Nee Soon East Community Club)
Mondays to Fridays
8:00am to 1:00pm (morning session registration ends 12pm)
2:00pm to 4:30pm (afternoon session registration ends 4pm)
8:00am to 12:30pm (registration ends 12pm)
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
Fees stated for dental subsidised services are for consultation only and does not include procedural cost. Final charges are dependent on the complexity of the assessment. Dental emergencies refer to cases of trauma, severe pain, swelling and bleeding only.