[UPDATED] Singapore mother's appeal to help find missing daughter
Have you seen this girl?
UPDATE 13 June 2018: Le’Shane has been found.
– Dear all,PRAISE THE ALMIGHTY GOD!!!! IO just called. My daughter has been found. We are going to pick her up now….
Singapore mum Pauline Tan has an urgent request from all, to help find her missing daughter in Singapore.
Missing Daughter in Singapore: an Urgent Appeal
On 10 June, Pauline posted a desperate message on Facebook, to help find her daughter — Le’Shane Chong — who went missing that day.
Here’s what she says:
Appealing for URGENT help.
My daughter, Le’Shane Chong, has gone missing since 1pm today, 10 June 2018 Sunday. She was last seen leaving our residence in Choa Chu Kang, wearing white tee and black shorts, at 1pm for tuition at 2.15pm (location of tuition: Hillview) but I was later informed by her tutor that she did not turn up for lesson at all.
She is 16 years old, slightly tan, stands at 160cm, slim. She has long black hair.
She has switched off her mobile phone since and is currently out of reach. A police report has already been made.
Please refer below for a recent photo of her. Greatly appreciate any kind soul who happens to see her or knows of her whereabouts, to contact me immediately at 91120333.
Please help to spread the word.
Thank you very much!
Update 11/06/18 1310hrs:
I just checked the cupboard, she wore a black based dress with black and white off shoulder straps, NOT white tee and black shorts. Sorry for the confusion earlier.
IO called. Le’Shane did not use her ezlink card at all. Which also means, with only $7 cash with her, she can only travel anywhere on foot. People staying around Bukit Panjang, CCK, Yew Tee, Teck Whye, Bukit Gombak, Bukit Batok, Hillview area, please please help me keep a lookout.
Update as of 12/06/2018 0205hrs:
Places that we have searched:
Lot One rooftop playground
Yew Tee 24 hrs McDonalds
Yew Tee Kopitiam above McD
Bukit Gombak Stadium
Block 810 MSCP at CCK Ave 7
Keat Hong Community Centre
Block 450A MSCP at CCK Ave 4
Playground behind Block 454 CCK Ave 4
Things that we have done:
– Made police report on 10 June at 2140hrs.
– Spread news of missing person via Facebook – reached 20K shared post.
– SPH posted missing people article in Chinese newspaper on 11 June.
– Police have helped checked area surveillance camera – spotted her leaving the block on 10 June afternoon (timing that she’s supposed to for tuition)
– Engaged with the school and got them to help contact all close friends of Le’Shane, classmates and their parents to ask if anyone knows of her whereabouts.
– Checked ez link transaction – no transport made so far.
– Checked for any social media actions.
– Called telco to check for calling logs – unable to retrieve.
– Her phone is currently still off with a full voice mailbox as of 11 June evening.
– Pending response form Taxi company to check if the mobile number has been used to make any booking.
– Pending response from investigation officer for calling log before her phone was switched off.
I am still desperately looking for my daughter as of now. I still do not have any news of her nor has she returned home.
Really appreciate all help rendered thus far! Please continue to help share my post and please do not hesitate to call me if anyone knows of her whereabouts. Thanks in advance!
MILLION MILLION THANKS TO ALL KIND SOULS OUT THERE. God bless!
Dear all, Appealing for URGENT help.My daughter, Le'Shane Chong, has gone missing since 1pm today, 10 June 2018…
In a Heartbreaking Update Earlier Today, Pauline Appeals:
Mommy is truly sorry for anything that I may have done wrong, intentionally or unintentionally. Please do know that even with whatever that is happening right now, you are still mommy’s beloved child. I may have hurt you with words when I am upset with you but I am truly truly sorry.
Please accept my apology and come home asap. I promise you, all will be well when you come back. I will forgive you for whatever you have done. Let’s have a heart to heart talk when you are back, and become the best of friends again, like how we used to be. Okay?
Mommy and all the kind aunties uncles out there will continue to pray for your protection. May The Lord bring you back into my arms safely.
I LOVE YOU, MY BABY GIRL.
If you have any information on Le’Shane’s whereabouts, please call Pauline on 91120333, or contact the Singapore Police.
We hope mummy and daughter are reunited soon.