Great Singapore Sale 2011
The most anticipated Singaporean event of the year is here! The Great Singapore Sale!
Indulge in 8 weeks of super shopping during the Great Singapore Sale (GSS) 2011.
When is Great Singapore Sale 2011?
The Great Singapore Sale will be held from 27 May (Friday) to 24 July (Sunday). It is organized by the Singapore Retailers Association (SRA) and has been timed to coincide with the school holidays and the local festivals in town:
- The Singapore Arts Festival (13 May – 5 June)
- Singapore River Festival (1 – 9 July)
- Singapore Food Festival (16 – 25 July)
What can you expect from the Great Singapore Sale?
The Great Singapore Sale is an island wide sale and a total lifestyle experience. During this period, you can enjoy discounts up to 70%, value deals under $50, gifts-with-purchase promotions, special 1-for-1 deals and lucky draws.
There will be late night shopping (till 11pm on selected days) and exclusive offers at these shopping hubs:
- [email protected]
- Orchard Central
- TANGS Orchard,
- The Heeren,
- Wisma Atria
- Marina Bay – Marina Bay Sands, Raffles City
- Suburbs – Jurong Point
In addition, check your credit cards for special promotions.
- MasterCard privileges – enjoy exclusive offers, privileges as well as shop & redeem promotions.
- SPH Shop and Win contest – Just spend $30 at any SPH Shop & Win participating outlet to qualify and you may just away with cash, cars and other super prizes at the 8 weekly draws. MasterCard holders have double chances.
Check out these popular shopping centres along Orchard area for great deals and promotions:
- Wisma Atria
- Ngee Ann City / Takashimaya
- Lucky Plaza
- ION Orchard
- Plaza Singapura
- Far East Plaza
- Tang Plaza
- The Heeren Shops
- Wheelock Place
- The Centrepoint
- The Paragon
- Forum The Shopping Mall