Recommended top gynaes in Singapore
With one of the top gynaes in Singapore in your speed dial, reproductive health issues will no longer be as scary.
Do you have a gynaecologist that you see regularly?
If you’re a sexually-active or menstruating female past the age of puberty; have given birth and deciding to get pregnant again; or need to find out about birth control methods, it’s a good idea to shop around for one you feel comfortable with so that you can get your regular check-ups sorted. You know, just to check if the plumbing down there is in good working order and to see if there’s anything unusual you should be aware of.
Why see a gynae?
Going to the gynae twice a year (with or without concerns) is actually recommended by the time a girl turns 15 or has started menstruation. Apart from learning more about her hormonal changes related to puberty, this is also a great platform for safe sex education and sexual health concerns. Your gynae can advise you on birth control options and can help women make the right decision on the method that would work best for them. Naturally, the top gynaes in Singapore are the ones who are reputed to be the best in the business when it comes to diagnosis and treatment of any one or all of these issues.
RELATED: When considering contraceptive pills
Click page 2 to check our picks for top gynaes in Singapore.
Top Gynaes in Singapore
Some women are mortified about going to the gynaecologist – especially male ones – even though they could even be mothers who have given birth naturally. This could possibly be because they are embarrassed to spread their legs to a stranger, traumatized by a previous specialist or just self-conscious about the whole experience. But with these top gynaes in Singapore who come highly recommended by readers, most women would be put at ease:
1.) Dr. Joycelyn Wong MBBS (Singapore, 1992) MRCOG (London, 2000)
What her clients say:
– Dr. Joycelyn Wong is a very patient and caring doctor.
– She always takes the time to answer each of her patients’ concerns in an assuring manner.
– Her stitches for Caesarean Mums were superbly done and practically invisible to the naked eye.
– Because many women love Dr. J Wong, expect a long queue at her clinic.
Clinic: ACJ Women’s Clinic Pte Ltd @ 339 Thomson Road #03-03 Thomson Medical Centre Singapore 307677
Tel no: 6253 2033
Clinic hours: 9:00 to 1:00pm, 2:00 to 5:30pm M-F 9:00am to 2:00 Sat
2.) Dr. Paul Tseng MBBS (Singapore) M.Med (O&G) (Singapore) FRACOG (Australia) FRCOG (London) FAMS
What is clients say:
– Dr. Paul Tseng is one of the highly recommended top gynaes in Singapore and not just because of his great looks!
– He is very professional and very personal to the individual he attends.
– Dr. Tseng immediately puts his patients at ease especially during their first visit.
– He is friendly, caring and listens to his patients very well.
– Although there is a long line of patients waiting for their turn, no one is rushed and all questions are answered thoroughly.
– His nurses also score top marks for being caring and friendly.
Clinic: TLC Gynaecology Practice @ 339 Thomson Road #03-02 Thomson Medical Centre Singapore 307667
Tel no: 6254 2878
Clinic hours: 9:00am to 12:30 pm, 2:00 to 4:30pm MF 8:30am to 12:30pm Sat
3.) Dr. Chen Lin Han Clinic: Specialist Women’s Medical Centre
What his clients say :
– Dr. Chen Lin Han is considered as one of the top gynaes in Singapore because of his fatherly attitude to his patients and superb medical skills.
– Most of his patients commend him for being pro- natural birth.
– Dr. Chen is very accommodating, thorough and friendly and his nursing team takes these cues from him as well. His stitching skills are a hit with the C-Section Mums.
Clinic : Blk 103, Yishun Ring Rd. #01-81 Singapore 76010
Tel no: 6757 2323, 6757 1822
Are you currently seeing the above mentioned top gynaes of Singapore? We’d love to hear your experiences so leave a comment below.