A family were filmed misusing a fire hose reel installation at a carpark in Ang Mo Kio and was warned by the town council.
What started out as fun day at the pool turned out to be one of the most terrifying experiences for this mum over a week later...
Here's the full story on why this child had bloody stools after swimming.
This quick-thinking dad saved his tot from dry drowning, after recognising symptoms from a recent tragedy. Here're the signs of dry drowning.
Baby drowning situations are a parent's worst nightmare. Watch how this baby boy was playing unattended by a pool, falls into the water, and was just seconds away from drowning. It got our hearts in our throats!
Knowing how to hold your baby in a pool will allow the infant to get off to a great start in swimming. Check out this swimming video for some tips.