A stark reminder to all parents to be careful whenever kids fall over or hit something.
Reports suggest that the twins likely died of heatstroke after being left inside the car for hours.
Warning: This article contains images that you might find disturbing.
How can you be sure that your own home is a safe environment to play in?
The unfortunate incident took place in Michigan, USA.
Heartbreaking story of a woman who tweeted an accident in an effort to warn other drivers - unknown to her it was the accident that killed her husband.