Don't compromise the safety of your little one, be sure to remember these tips at all times parents.
She was found covered in bruises and insect bites....
Do keep any and all glass objects away from your toddlers reach!
A toddler in China injured his hand after getting stuck in an escalator. This frightening incident shows why you should never leave your kid alone in malls.
Reports say the 14-month-old ingested 21 magnetic toy beads that left him in agonising pain for days.
The toddler was dangling dangerously out the window of their fifth floor home when neighbours spotted him!
Though you have made sure your child is strapped into their car seat, are you sure the seat is truly secure?
What a could have been a great bonding experience quickly turned into a nightmare when grandfather left the toddler to herself
The children had been left home alone by their mother and her boyfriend...