The police are investigating the case on grounds of neglect and exposing a child to danger.
A newborn baby suffocated to death in June last year after co-sleeping with his father for the first time. Find out more information here.
This is every parent's nightmare.
A 26-year-old mum just left the room to get her baby a bottle, not knowing her little one was suffocating on the changing table...
Planning a road trip soon? Make sure you pay close attention to your baby while they're in the car seat...
“He fed the infant while seated with his legs crossed, but she didn’t want to drink and cried for about two minutes before becoming unresponsive.”
They died of carbon monoxide poisoning, and now the police warns everyone to be wary of this "silent killer"
The toddler is believed to have been climbing along the top of the sofa, when he slipped and fell, getting wedged between the wall and the back of the sofa...
A toddler dies of sudden childhood death syndrome after climbing under the sheets to snuggle up with her mother. Find out what happened and co-sleeping risks with tips for your baby to sleep safe.
Download our app