Best to start teaching your kids never to play with matches or lighters.
The elderly woman is now reportedly safe from harm.
SCDF put out a fire that broke out in Maple Bear at Pasir Panjang.
A family were filmed misusing a fire hose reel installation at a carpark in Ang Mo Kio and was warned by the town council.
The girl refused to be taken to the hospital
They were pronounced dead at the scene by the paramedics.
One of the injured patrons was bleeding from his head.
The man "suddenly disappeared" while his family was setting up a table with their food.
What was supposed to be a quick errand turned into a close shave for a mother after a fire broke out while one of her daughters was home alone.
Both cardiac arrest cases took place in the exact same unit two floors below the nurse's apartment.
Plus a dramatic rescue by the SCDF officers.
Well done and well-deserved!