"We lost everything we owned," she shared.
In a shocking incident, a PMD exploded in a children's bedroom of a Bukit Batok flat.
“The safety of our children comes above all and we will get to the bottom of this to ensure that we adhere to stringent safety standards,” a school spokesperson said.
A big fire in HDB flat at Toa Payoh has been reported. As per reports, a loud explosion was heard on 10 January...
It looks like the e-bike had over-charged, causing the blaze...
In the wake of the recent inferno at London, it is wise to revisit the fire safety instructions, be it for home, workplace, or schools.
As the house burned up in flames, the dog had shielded the toddler from the flames by covering her body with its own—an act that cost the dog its life.
The couple cried in agony as flames continued to lick their skins. Thankfully, their neighbors heard them and immediately called the police for aid.
“She was holding the baby saying ‘please help, help, help’.”
Apply these fire safety tips to keep your family and home safe from fire
The smell of smoke woke Demetrius up. When realizsed what was happening, his instincts kicked in and began to evacuate his family from the burning house.