A mum's outing with her child in Punggol's Waterway Point was cut short after the steps of the escalator she was riding dislodged in front of her on Nov 29.
Three young boys were seen sliding down escalator handrails in a shopping mall. With adults cheering them on...What do you feel about this, parents?
A one-year-old's penis gets trapped in escalator while he was playing at a shopping centre. The accident left the boy with horrifying injuries.
A little girl got her her hair stuck in escalator at a mall recently. Videos of the incident show the girl wailing in pain...
Luckily, the shopper's 4 year old daughter was un-harmed in the incident.
Read to find out what happened to this 4 year old girl during a family holiday.
There has been a shocking escalator accident at Ngee Ann City, Singapore!
This escalator accident prompts us to take precautionary measures when using the escalator with our children
As parents we should be extra vigilant whenever we bring our children to public places, where threats to their safety never really flag.
Watch this horrifying video of an unattended young boy was playing with the handrail of an escalator, and ended up nearly losing his life.
A 4-year-old boy may lose mobility of his hand after a recent accident at the Ang Mo Kio MRT station. Accidents happen but we can try our very best to prevent it. Here are some tips on how to stay safe when using escalators.