The boy got his leg stuck while playing with his sister at a playground along Bishan Street 23, on Tuesday (June 15) evening.
SG Sleep Supernanny found her daughter in a horrifying situation, as her arm got stuck in the gap of a glass door.
"Please don't say they are termites,” she worriedly posted along with a photo of the balls
Mummies, you should stop wearing teething jewellery because it poses MANY hazards to your child.
Your child might mistake colourful detergent pods for candy. Find out other common child safety hazards that can be found in a typical Singapore home.