Very often we get questions from parents on childhood immunisation and other services offered in polyclinics in Singapore. We hope the following information is useful for all.
Polyclinics in Singapore
Polyclinics in Singapore provide subsidised and affordable:
- Outpatient medical care
- Medical follow-ups after discharge from hospital
- Health screening and education
- Diagnostic and pharmaceutical services
Some offer dental services as well. Patients can be referred from the polyclinics to hospitals, where they can receive more specialised treatment and be warded if necessary.
There are currently 18 polyclinics in Singapore, and these are managed by the National Healthcare Group (NHGP) and Singapore Health Services (Singhealth).
Meanwhile, here are some things you should know before visiting polyclinics:
- Childhood immunisation: The vaccines listed in the National Childhood Immunisation Programme are FREE for Singapore citizens at a polyclinic, except vaccines against hepatitis B, pneumococcal, influenza and HPV.
- It is advised to make an appointment earlier, to reduce the time spent waiting. Appointments can be made online or through the call centre. Priority is generally given to those with appointments.
- Bring your appointment card, identification card (such as NRIC and work permit), and medical benefit documents, if any, for each visit.
Singhealth polyclinics in Singapore
Below are details of all polyclinics in Singapore managed by the Singapore Health Services (Singhealth) group:
Here is the fee structure and operating hours for Singhealth polyclinics in Singapore:
National Healthcare Group (NHGP) polyclinics in Singapore
Here are details of all polyclinics in Singapore managed by the National Healthcare Group (NHGP) group:
Mondays to Fridays
8:00am to 1:00pm (morning session registration ends 12pm)
2:00pm to 4:30pm (afternoon session registration ends 4pm)
8:00am to 12:30pm (registration ends 12pm)
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
Here is the fee structure for NHGP polyclinics in Singapore:
Childhood immunisation rates available at NHGP Polyclinics:
We want to hear from you! Share your thoughts and comments with us in the Comment box below.
Join the theAsianparent Community community for Q&A among parents-to-be, parents AND experts!