KidsFest is returning to Singapore, and here’s how YOU can WIN tickets!
Next year promises to start on a fun note!
Children’s theatre festival KidsFest 2018 will be making its highly anticipated return to Singapore next year, from 19 January to 11 February for its seventh run.
Presented by ABA Productions, KidsFest 2018 brings 6 fantastic productions staged across two venues over four weeks of fabulous family fun!
Hans Christian Anderson’s classic tale Ugly Duckling will be brought to life on the festival’s stage for the first time. This enchanting adaptation is a great way to introduce first-time theatre goers to the wonder and power the stage holds.
Other not to be missed productions are:
- Young children from the age of two onwards will delight in meeting favourite canine characters from Lynley Dodd’s beloved Hairy Maclary and Friends books.
- Based on the award-winning picture book by Julia Donaldson and Lydia Monks, What The Ladybird Heard treats audiences to a colourful farmyard adventure filled with music, fun and laughter.
- In The Gruffalo’s Child, the hugely popular show that has toured Britain and the world, theatregoers will join the heroine’s adventurous mission in the deep dark wood, encountering mysterious creatures.
Date: 19 January 2018 to 11 February
Venues: Victoria Theatre and KC Arts Centre - Home of the SRT.
Tickets can be purchased on SISTIC here or by calling 6348 5555.
Use ‘KFSG18’ code to save 10% off ticket prices!
Your chance to win tickets!
Guess what, you can now win a Family of Four ticket package (worth $248 for 4 tickets) to see a show of your choice!
Excited? Here’s what you need to do:
- Click on this link and enter your name and details.
- Answer this question: Name the two shows you’re most looking forward to watch on KidsFest.
- Like The Asian Parent and KidsFest Singapore on Facebook.
- Tag a friend on TheAsianParent’s Facebook post and share it on your own page.
The contest will run from today until 28 September 2017.
Hurry up, your kids are gonna love you for this!