What: CBME South East Asia Summit
When: April 25-27, 2018
Where: The Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
The business-to-business baby products fair has gathered thought leaders, experts, and analysts to report on market trends and share their knowledge on facing industry challenges. Speakers include:
- Garick Kea | Executive Director, Consumer Insights, Nielsen, Singapore, on “Market Trends & Consumer Insights into the Child, Baby and Maternity Industry
- Windy Anggayasti | Regional Account Director for Asia, Kantar Worldpanel on “The Secrets of Successful Retailer Partnership in Asia”
- Kevin Shi Qiong | President, Shanghai Aiyingshi Co., Ltd; and Ms. Jiang Tao | General Manager of Beijing Lijiababy Infants & Children Supplies Co., Ltd on “China Baby Products Stores – From a Single-store to a Multi-million Business”
- Hari Vijayarajan | EVP & Chief Business Officer, Lazada Singapore Pte Ltd; and Ms. Fransisca Krisantia Nugraha | VP – Trade Partnership, PT Global Digital Niaga on “How to be Relevant in the Online World”
- Diora Henson | Head of Brand Solutions, Tickled Media Pte Ltd on “Getting to Know the Digital Mum (and How Best to Reach Her) Through Her Online Consumption Habits”
What else can you expect?
Over 150 brands from Australia, Indonesia, China, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Korea, will be participating in the event. On-site tours and business-matching programmes will also be available – which will be useful in navigating the 4000 square meters of exhibition space!
From connecting trade partners across the region through products, now comes too, the sharing of business ideas. Be part of the summit by signing up on www.cbmesea.com. Registration is free – secure your seat early!