Mums and dads, for the first time ever, Amazon’s highly-anticipated annual shopping event, Prime Day will be available for Singapore Prime members. Amazon Prime Day 2018 in Singapore (and a half) will start on Monday, July 16, 12 pm SGT and end 36 hours later on Tuesday, July 17 11:59 p.m. SGT.
That's 36 hours of great deals on local selection available exclusively through the Prime Now app, with Prime Now’s signature two-hour delivery.
Members in Singapore join members in the U.S., U.K., Spain, Mexico, Japan, India, Italy, Germany, France, China, Canada, Belgium, Austria, Australia, Netherlands and Luxembourg, in shopping deals across kitchen, grocery, toys, automotive, electronics, home improvement, office supplies and even stock up on everyday essentials.
Anyone in Singapore can join Prime or start a 30-day free trial at www.amazon.com.sg and download the Prime Now app to participate in Prime Day. Amazon Prime in Singapore is available for S$8.99 per month; however, for a limited time, customers can sign up for S$2.99 per month.
Amazon Prime Day 2018 in Singapore: Great Deals
Some of the deals Singapore Prime members can enjoy include:
- Up to 50% off on Bose headphones
- Up to 50% off on Samsung phones
- Up to 50% off on Anker Powerbanks
- Up to 40% off on AmazonBasics
- Up to 40% off on Panasonic appliances
- Up to 45% off on KitchenAid mixers
- Up to 40% off on Tefal cookware
- Up to 30% off on Philips Lights
- Up to 25% off on Nespresso Coffee Makers
- Up to 80% off on Play-Doh toys
- Up to 50% off on Fossil Watches
- Up to 45% off on Coca-Cola
- Up to 35% off on Laneige beauty
- Up to 45% off on Finish products
- Up to 35% off on Colgate
Prime Day Launches in Singapore Have Something for Everyone:
- For the fashionista: the latest from Maybelline, L’Oreal, Laneige, Panasonic, Braun and Skin Inc.
- For the kids: the coolest toys including WowWee Fingerling Unicorn – the first light up Fingerling and the Star Wars Ultimate Trooper pack
- For techies: top sellers from Bose, Belkin, Canon, Sennheiser, Asus and Netgear
- For the house-proud: deep deals from Panasonic, Black and Decker, Bosch, Philips and Scotch-Brite
Amazon Prime Day 2018 in Singapore: More Deals for Cardholders
There are even more deals for CitiBank, DBS and Standard Charted Bank Credit Card holders, only on Prime Day:
For New Prime Members
- VISA card holders will enjoy S$30 off a minimum purchase of S$60.
- All other card holders will enjoy S$15 off a minimum purchase of S$60.
For Existing Prime Members:
- VISA card holders will enjoy S$20 off a minimum purchase of S$80.
- All other card holders will enjoy S$10 off a minimum purchase of S$80.