ZESPRI Recipe! - ZESPRI Kiwifruit Cheesecake
The taste of kiwi goes well with cheesecake too! Check out Edmund's recipe now!
- 9 inch (ready crust) graham pie crust
For the filling
-500 g cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/8 cup sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest and 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
--preheat the oven to 230 degrees--
- Using the electric mixer to cream the cream cheese and sugar.
- Add the eggs and egg yolks, mixing well.
- With the mixer on low, add the sour cream, vanilla, and lemon zest.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Turn the oven temperature down to 110 degrees and bake for another 75 minutes.
- Allow the cake to sit in the open-door oven for 90 minutes.
- Let the cake completely cooled. Refrigerate overnight.
- Using the ZESPRI Kiwi both yellow and green (maybe some strawberry) to decorate the yummy cheesecake.
- Ready to serve.
For more exciting kiwi recipes, check out ZESPRI's website at http://www.zespri.com.sg/en/kiwifruit/!