Top Maternity Packages in Singapore: A Comprehensive Guide for New Parents
Maternity is a precious time because there is no greater joy in the world than becoming parents to a child. Being pregnant also means with each passing day, you inch one step closer to meeting your new born baby.
In today’s world, parenthood has reached a whole new level. More and more people today are well prepared and willing to spend lavishly on that hospital experience during a child’s birth. They look for the best hospitals and maternity packages for that most beautiful time of their lives. The list of maternity packages in Singapore 2020 is quite extensive, and they offer excellent amenities for new parents. To make things better for working women, there are well-planned maternity leave options as well for expecting mothers.
Maternity Package in Singapore 2020
Here is a list of Maternity Packages in Singapore of 2020, with costs based on the minimum nights of stay:
There is no dearth of comfort and sophistication at Gleneagles Hospital, officially accredited as a baby-friendly hospital under the World Health Organisation’s Baby-Friendly Hospital Initiative (BFHI).
They offer a wide range of services to expecting mothers at all stages of their maternity journey. Understanding that new parents want to make the best choices for their baby, GEH offers maternity tours to help parents learn more about the facilities and services they offer.
The hospital has ten delivery suites and four-bedder first stage rooms. Each delivery suite has a TV, radio, telephone, Wi-Fi and recliner chair for the accompanying father.
The hospital also has a Gleneagles ParentCraft Centre where a team of trained personnel is ready to prepare mums-to-be for childbirth and provide advice on confinement/postnatal care, as well as caring for newborns in areas such as bathing and breastfeeding.
Cost: $3,926 (Single Room, 2 nights), $2,714 (2-Bedded Room, 2 nights), $6,468 (Superior Room, 2 nights)
Take a virtual tour of the maternity wards here. For more information please call +65 735 5000.
Book a guided tour:
Maternity tours are conducted from Mondays to Fridays at 1pm and at 11am and 1pm on Saturdays. Tours are not conducted on Sundays and Public Holidays. For your safety, and in view of the COVID-19 situation, only 4 persons are allowed for each tour. As the slots are limited, book your maternity tour early. For enquiries and reservation, please call 6470 5616 / +65 6470 5615 or register online
Mount Elizabeth Hospital (MEH)
– Enjoy dedicated childbirth and post-delivery care at this BFHI-certified hospital, complete with premium amenities for a touch of luxury in your stay. They also offer breastfeeding advice, gourmet meals, complimentary head/shoulder massages and even a limousine service back home. Simply amazing, isn’t it??
To help ease you into parenthood, MEH will also assign a personal nurse who will guide you through hands-on bathing of your newborn and breastfeeding.
Cost: From – $3,970 (Single Room), $2,996 (2-Bedded Room), $12,741 (Maternity Suite)
Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital (MNH)
– Welcome your little one in the calm, cosy atmosphere of MNH (BFHI certified) as you enjoy the modern amenities in your room. Post-natal menus, complimentary massage, breastfeeding/bath demo and gift sets are added perks.
Cost: Starts from – $4,062 (Single Room), $9,393 (Junior Suite)
KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital (KKH)
– Choose from the 28 private delivery rooms and enjoy additional services like educational classes, complimentary cake, confinement menu and the ‘room-in’ option.
Cost: Normal Delivery – Starts from $2,138 (Single-Bedded Room, 2 days); Caesarean Delivery – Starts from $2,662 (Single-Bedded Room, 3 days)
Mount Alvernia Hospital (MAH)
– Happy pregnancy is what they aim at, and the entire team leaves no stone unturned in offering the best services to people. From contemporary maternity wards to a homely environment for the entire family, Mount Alvernia ensures a comfortable stay throughout and promises to provide care post-delivery as well.
Cost: Normal Delivery, 2 Days – $3,372.64 (Single-Bedded Room), $2,332.60 (2-Bedded Room), $3,939.74 (Super Deluxe), $4,273.58 (Family Suite)
Thomson Medical Centre (TMC)
– All your pre- and post-delivery needs are met at Thomson Medical Centre, with spacious, furnished suites at your disposal. Mothers are given a stylish bag of post-delivery items and also provided with breastfeeding practices right after birth. To top it all, they also provide healthy food, hydrotherapy, water birth facilities and follow-up calls by nurses.
Cost: Normal Delivery – S$3,775 (Single-Bedded Room), S$2,603 (2-Bedded Room); Caesarean Delivery – S$5,866 (Single-Bedded Room), S$4,251 (2-Bedded Room)
National University Hospital (NUH)
– Bringing your most precious gift into this world in a safe and healthy manner is their responsibility. NUH boasts of being Singapore’s first hospital that was certified under the WHO BFHI and offers various educational programmes, water birth facility, healthy food, antenatal exercises and much more.
Cost: Daily Charges: General Ward – S$802.50 (Deluxe), S$535 (A1 Class), Nursery – S$95.23; Daily Charges: General Ward – Starts from S$240.75 (B1 Class), Nursery – Starts from S$75.97
Parkway East Hospital (PEH)
– Experience the joy of childbirth and recovery in a cosy environment, with state-of-the-art facilities and services. The BFHI certified hospital offers Antenatal classes and various health screening benefits, while a dedicated nursing team attends to you and makes you feel at home.
Cost: Normal Delivery – S$3,883 (Single Room, 2 days), S$2,596 (2-Bedded Room, 2 days), S$2,412 (4-Bedded Room, 2 days); Caesarean Delivery – S$6,187 (Single Room, 3 days), S$4,262 (2-Bedded Room, 3 days)
Register online for a maternity tour. For more information, contact +65 6735 5000.
Singapore General Hospital (SGH)
– With BFHI certification, and a highly experienced team of nurses and clinicians, SGH boasts of providing excellent services and comprehensive care during all the delivery stages.
Cost: Normal Delivery – Starts from $3,740 (Class A); Caesarean Delivery – Starts from $7,462 (Class A, excluding operation fee)
Raffles Hospital (RH)
– Their luxury suites are sure to give you a one-of-a-kind experience. The BFHI certified hospital offers top-notch services (pre/post-delivery) for the mother and baby.
Cost: Normal Delivery, 2 Nights: Starts from – $3,200 (Single Room), $2,600 (2-Bedded Room); Caesarean Delivery, 3 Nights: Starts from – $5,300 (Single Room), $3,950 (2-Bedded Room)
There are ample options to choose from when it comes to maternity packages in Singapore. So, book the best package as per your requirements and welcome your baby with open arms, free of all hassles.
Maternity Package in Singapore 2020: Pricing Table