Sugee Cake Recipe - Award Winning!
Getting in the mood for some baking this Chinese New Year? Try this simple Sugee Cake recipe!
You will need…
- 250 grams semolina
- 250 grams plain flour
- 300 grams sugar
- 200 grams butter
- 6 eggs
- 3 teaspoon’s baking powder
- 120 ml milk
- ¼ cup almond –chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
Ready for the steps to this awesome Sugee Cake Recipe?
Step by step!
1. Sift dry ingredients.
2. Separate the egg whites from the yolks and beat the yolks.
3. Cream the butter and sugar. Slowly whisk in the yolks.
4. Stir in the plain flour, baking powder and semolina with milk. When mixing in the ingredients.
5. Alternate each ingredient until the measured ingredients are over. Then fold in the almonds into the mixture.
6. Whisk egg whites till stiff. Then fold the egg whites into the mixture.
7. Add vanilla essence and pour mixture into a greased baking tin (18-20 cm square).
8. Bake over moderate heat for 40 minutes till cooked.
(Stick a toothpick in the middle and other sections of the cake. If it comes out dry, the cake is done.)
This orange chiffon cake is all you need for a sweet and happy Sunday!
Top 5 places in Singapore to customise your kid's birthday cake
17-month-old Severely Burned From Water Heater Explosion While Parents Were Bathing Him
Phase 2: Helper Claims Employer Restricts Her From Taking MRT, Meeting Others; Seeks for Compassion