Stuffed tomatoes with beef and corn
The preparation time is 10 minutes; cooking time ranges from 15-20 minutes. If you are struggling to find something simple yet yummy to cook for your family, then you should try this recipe.
Recipe by Lily Chua
Minced Beef or other minced meat
Mixed Herbs (eg McCormick brand)
Some shredded Parmesan Cheese
Kikkoman Soy Sauce
Some Black Pepper
Extra virgin olive oil
Some corn kernel
Steps to prepare the dish
- Preheat oven to temperature 200 C.
- Put about 150gm of minced beef into plastic bag.
- Add a little oil, mixed herbs, shredded Parmesan Cheese, a little black pepper and a little Kikkoman soy sauce into the bag.
- Mix all the ingredients inside the plastic bag.
- Cut open the tomatoes (about 2 cm from top) and scoop out the flesh.
- Put the corn at the bottom with some margarine
- Scoop the meat mixture into tomatoes till the brim.
- Line a square pan with aluminium foil and spread a little olive oil onto pan.
- Place tomatoes onto pan and bake about 15 – 20 mins.
Other recipes that you may add to this meal:
For more interesting recipes, check out Lily’s blog: http://lilycancook.blogspot.sg/