Tickled Media Official Rules for theAsianparent.com’s “12 Days of BIG Gift-Aways”
Read on for our terms and conditions for the Christmas 'Gift-Aways' contests...
Tickled Media, and its’ contributors are used interchangeably as “Tickled Media” in the following rules.
1. Eligibility: The 12 Days of BIG Gift-Aways (“Competition”) is open to Singapore Residents. You must have a Singapore IC, PR status or be the holder of an employment pass or dependent pass AND be residing in Singapore to qualify.
2. How to Enter: Entry must be made on the competition giveaway form as posted on the sg.theAsianparent.com. Contestants are required to submit their personal details (e.g. name, email address & contact number) on the online entry form for a chance to win the prize. Each individual is allowed to submit only one (1) entry for each prize offered in the Competition.
3. Entry Deadline Date: All entries must be received on or before midnight on the date stipulated for each prize to be eligible to win the Competition.
4. Prize Substitution: Prizes are not exchangeable for cash money. Prizes are not transferable to another person. However, Tickled Media or the sponsoring company may substitute the prize for any other prize of equal or greater value, in its reasonable discretion, in the event the prize is not available for any reason outside of sponsor’s reasonable control.
5. Winner Selection: There will be only one (1) winner for each prize which will be determined at the sole discretion by Tickled Media Pte Ltd via a random lucky draw. Employees of Tickled Media Pte Ltd and their immediate families are not eligible for the draw. Only entries from email addresses that have completed our online entry form with complete and valid particulars are eligible.
6. Disclaimer: Tickled Media is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry.
7. Newsletter Sign-Up: By providing your e-mail address, you grant Tickled Media, the right to send you commercial messages, including being subscribed to theAsianparent.com newsletter.
8. Winner Notification: You will be notified within three (3) days after the Entry Deadline Date if you win the prize. We will notify winners via the email address provided on the online entry form and post their names on our Facebook page, on theAsianparent Singapore site and any other media at the sole discretion of Tickled Media Pte Ltd.
9. Claiming Your Prize: Winner must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given on the website. Tickled Media may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce proper identification documents.
10. Publicity: Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by Tickled Media. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage. All entry content shall become the property of Tickled Media with Contestants agreeing to allow Tickled Media to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on Tickled Media's websites, press and/or any other media. Tickled Media fully reserves the rights to such publications.
14. General Release: By entering the giveaway through this website, you release Tickled Media from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the giveaway or delivery, misdelivery or acceptance of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.