Pregnancy is physically and mentally demanding, and so is taking care of your little ones. Hence, achieving adequate rest is important for both mothers and mothers-to-be. What you wear for your nightly slumber -silk sleepwear dress, cotton sleepwear, etc- is key in ensuring you get a restful and comfortable sleep. Therefore, getting a good set of pyjamas Singapore for pregnant mums can greatly improve sleep quality.
If you are unsure where to look for maternity sleepwear Singapore has available, look no further! This article will guide you through selecting the most suitable maternity pyjama sets and the top choices for pyjamas Singapore for pregnant mums.
[product-comparison-table title="Best Maternity Sleepwear"]
How to choose maternity sleepwear?
Maternity sleepwear is specially created to keep you comfortable and cosy every night while accommodating the growing baby bump.
There are various types of maternity sleepwear Singapore has available: women pajamas dresses, women pajamas sets (top and bottom), maternity robes, silk sleepwear, sleepwear dress, nursing sleepwear and more.
Of course, your choice of pregnancy sleepwear largely depends on your preference and what you are used to wearing.
Apart from individual preference, we have also listed down some other considerations when buying pyjamas Singapore for pregnant mums.
What do your women pajamas look like? Do you prefer a silk sleepwear dress? Or cotton sleepwear?
Remember that when choosing maternity sleepwear, the key idea is to get a set of pyjamas Singapore for pregnant mums that can accommodate your growing baby bump through pregnancy and serve well even after delivery.
Furthermore, it is essential to consider the properties and quality of the fabric since it makes up most of the product. Below are the three main criteria to consider when buying pyjamas Singapore for pregnant mums:
- Material: The fabric of a pregnancy sleepwear should be breathable and cool for adequate ventilation to keep you cool throughout the night. Ideally, the fabric of women pajamas should also be soft and lightweight for a cosy feel. Some prefer silk sleepwear or cotton sleepwear.
- Design: The pregnancy sleepwear design should be loose-fitting to promote blood circulation and your body’s self-repair mechanisms. Additionally, we look for designs that do not include zips and hooks because these might accidentally dig into the skin and cause discomfort even if it has your best material like silk sleepwear or cotton sleepwear.
- Easy to clean: Finally, having a clean set of pyjamas Singapore for pregnant each night is essential. Machine washable sleepwear is preferred because you can simply let the washing machine clean.
Best Pyjamas in Singapore for Pregnant Mums
Keeping these considerations in mind, we have listed the best pyjamas in Singapore for pregnant mums below:
Best adjustable maternity and nursing pyjamas
[caption id="attachment_491798" align="aligncenter" width="956"] Best Pyjamas in Singapore for Pregnant Mums - Large size thin nursing pyjamas[/caption]
If you're looking for a great set of nursing pajamas that are both stylish and comfortable, look no further.
This large sized thin nursing pajamas is a maternity pajama set that is made from 100% pure cotton and features an adjustable waistband and V-neck collar. This means it can be worn throughout your entire pregnancy—and even after giving birth!
We know how important it is to have clothing that makes you feel comfortable when you're feeling bloated or sore but still allows you to look cute.
Features We Love:
- With an adjustable waistband and V-neck collar, these pajamas are perfect for any stage of your pregnancy or postpartum life.
- Plus, they come in a range of sizes from M-3XL so there's something for everyone!
Best Silk Pyjamas for Pregnant Mums
[caption id="attachment_491797" align="aligncenter" width="962"] Best Pyjamas in Singapore for Pregnant Mums - Plus Size Women Silk Pyjamas[/caption]
Are you looking for silk pyjamas Singapore market offers? If you're pregnant, it can feel like your body is going through so many changes that it's hard to keep up. But one thing you don't have to worry about? What to wear in the morning!
Plus Size Pyjamas Women Silk Pyjamas Singapore are perfect for expecting women. They're comfortable and cosy, and they'll help you feel great when you get up in the morning.
These silk pyjamas Singapore sellers recommend are stylish enough to wear outside the house, but they're also just as good at staying comfy as you doze off in front of the TV at night (or during nap time).
Your little one may be growing fast, but there's no reason for you to sacrifice comfort or style with these silk pyjamas Singapore available!
Features we love:
These silk pyjamas Singapore sellers recommend are great for pregnant moms because they
- Are made from soft silk fabric that won't irritate sensitive skin or make itchy, scratchy noises when you move around
- They come in many different colours and styles, so you can find something that suits your personal style!
- These silk pyjamas Singapore mums vouch for are machine washable, so if they get dirty from spit up or other messes, it won't ruin them forever
Best maternity nightgown
[caption id="attachment_457935" align="aligncenter" width="1200"] Best Pyjamas in Singapore for Pregnant Mums - Bove by Spring Maternity Nursing Gown[/caption]
First on the list is this nursing sleepwear dress. Bove by Spring Maternity Nursing Gown is created for maximum comfort and convenience.
The one-piece nursing sleepwear drapes over your body in a relaxed fit to suit your growing baby bump regardless of the pregnancy stage.
In addition, the fabric of these pyjamas Singapore for pregnant mums is made entirely out of soft and breathable cotton sleepwear. Thus, this nursing sleepwear provides adequate ventilation.
Bove by Spring Maternity Nursing Gown is a pregnancy sleepwear dress that allows you to breastfeed conveniently with a simple button design. When not nursing, the nursing access is concealed by the overlapping layers.
It is a nursing sleepwear dress or a maternity nightgown and can also double up as a hospital gown. Washing is made easy with this womens sleepwear Singapore has available as you simply need to cold wash it in a similar colour machine.
Features we love:
- It's nursing sleepwear that has a relaxed fit with soft and breathable cotton sleepwear
- This pregnancy sleepwear dress has a simple button design for convenient nursing
- Machine washable
- Material Composition: 100% Cotton
Best pregnancy pyjama robe
[caption id="attachment_457937" align="aligncenter" width="1200"] Best Pyjamas in Singapore for Pregnant Mums - Kindred Bravely Emmaline Robe[/caption]
Kindred Bravely Emmaline Robe is a product designed by Moms for Moms. Move around freely in the lightweight fabric of these pyjamas Singapore for pregnant while the opaque colours protect your privacy wherever you are.
Many customers have described this womens sleepwear material as super comfortable and soft to the touch, therefore rating it highly. On top of that, this product has also been recognised as the NAPPA Best for Moms 2020 Award Winner.
There are 2 belt positions (empire or traditional waist) that you can adjust to according to your baby bump, thus making it suitable throughout all stages of motherhood.
Moreover, Kindred Bravely Emmaline Robe features deep pockets to store your items and keep them handy. Finally, you can machine wash this pregnancy sleepwear gently with cold water.
Features we love:
- Lightweight, soft fabric with deep pockets
- Opaque colours for privacy
- 2 belt positions
- Material Composition: 95% Modal, 5% Spandex
Best pregnancy pyjama pants
[caption id="attachment_457938" align="aligncenter" width="1200"] Best Pyjamas in Singapore for Pregnant Mums - Cake Maternity PJ Pants[/caption]
Fancy a pair of comfy pants for your nightly getaways to lalaland? Cake Maternity PJ Pants are the definition of comfy women pajamas, coupled with high-quality material composition.
These pyjamas Singapore for pregnant mums are made with OEKO-TEX Standard 100 materials, certified safe for your skin and free from harmful substances. As a result, it is a comfortable and breathable cotton sleepwear fabric with a mix of elastane for stretchiness.
Secondly, the low-waisted design covers the full leg length with wide draping ends for ventilation. Plus, the elastic band sits snugly under your bump with minimal rubbing against the skin. Keep enjoying the velvety comfort even after delivery, as you can adjust the pants to your liking.
Moreover, the products from Cake Maternity are eco-friendly with minimal impact on the planet. However, the material of this womens sleepwear Singapore has available is more delicate. Thus, you should wash these maternity pyjama pants in cold water.
Features we love:
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 materials
- Comfortable, breathable, and stretchable with wide-draping ends for ventilation
- Material Composition: 95% Cotton Modal, 5% Elastane
Best maternity leggings for sleepwear
[caption id="attachment_457939" align="aligncenter" width="1200"] Best Pyjamas in Singapore for Pregnant Mums - Uniqlo WOMEN Maternity Leggings[/caption]
If you prefer a high-rise option, you can consider Uniqlo WOMEN Maternity Leggings. This pyjamas Singapore for pregnant mums have an elastic band that gently secures on top of the baby bump without any uncomfortable digging. You can expect smooth and soft fabric all day long with its minimal inner seams.
The cotton-rayon blend makes it suitable for all stages of pregnancy. Some customers say that even if this sleepwear is comfortable, the thicker layer is hot in non-air-conditioned environments.
The Uniqlo WOMEN Maternity Leggings are available in grey and black, complementing any outfit choice. And to sum it up, you can even machine wash this womens sleepwear Singapore has available in cold water.
Features we love:
- No uncomfortable digging with minimal inner seams
- Suitable for all stages of pregnancy
- Machine washable
- Material Composition: 46% Modal, 46% Cotton, 8% Spandex
Best fashionable maternity sleepwear
[caption id="attachment_457940" align="aligncenter" width="1200"] Best Pyjamas in Singapore for Pregnant Mums - Ekouaer Nursing Button down Dress[/caption]
Fashion need not be compromised for comfort, and this dress lets you have both! Ekouear Nursing Button-down Dress offers a cooling and fabulous style of pyjamas to look fantastic wherever you are! Especially if you prefer silk sleepwear.
You can wear the A-line design during various stages of pregnancy as it's a design that's flattering to many body types.
Moreover, the rayon-spandex composition adds an element of stretch to accommodate your growing baby bump while maintaining its smooth, silky texture. You can choose from the multiple colours and design options available.
Apart from appearance, Ekouear Nursing Button-down Dress is also highly functional. Firstly, the large V-neckline and button-down design provide easy nursing access. Secondly, you only need to pop open the top button if you need to nurse.
Furthermore, this Ekouear Nursing Button-down Dress ensures that all the materials are skin-friendly. Finally, you don’t have to worry about accidental poking with this womens sleepwear since there are no hooks and zips in the straps.
Features we love:
- A-line design with easy nursing access
- Skin-friendly materials without hooks and zips
- Material Composition: 95% Rayon, 5% Spandex
We hope you find the perfect pyjamas to not only give you comfort but also help you clock in much-needed hours of sleep. To conclude, here is a table collating some key information about the recommended pyjamas Singapore for pregnant mums:
||Prices in SGD
|Large Sized Thin Nursing Pajamas
|Plus-Size Silk Pyjamas
|Bove by Spring Maternity
|Kindred Bravely Robe
|Cake Maternity PJ
|Uniqlo Maternity Leggings
Note: Each item and price is up to date as of publication, however, an item may be sold out or the price may be different at a later date.
Tips for having a good night's sleep for pregnant mums
Sleep is essential during pregnancy, but it can be hard to get a good night's rest. Here are some tips to help you get the sleep that you need:
- Get rid of light. Light exposure can disturb your circadian rhythms and make it harder to fall asleep. If you're having trouble falling asleep, turn off all lights and electronics, and try reading by candlelight or using a soft lamp and warm blankets.
- Make sure your room is cool and dark enough for sleep. Experts recommend keeping your bedroom between 65 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit, which helps with blood flow to the uterus as well as regulating body temperature throughout the night. You should also make sure your room is completely dark so that there aren't any distractions or interruptions in your sleep cycle.
- Get comfortable! It's tempting to try out new pillows or mattresses while pregnant (and they can definitely help!), but sometimes all you need to do is adjust how you're sleeping—like putting a pillow between your knees or putting one under your head instead of behind it—to solve any problems that might be keeping you up at night.
- Keep track of your sleep habits. This helps you identify patterns that may be keeping you from getting quality rest—and then make adjustments as necessary
- Find something that works for you! This could mean avoiding electronics before bedtime or trying hot baths or showers before bedtime. It might be reading a book or listening to music or meditating—whatever works best for YOU.
- Create a bedtime routine that helps you wind down before hitting the hay (and stick with it!). It doesn't have to be complicated—just something small like taking a warm shower or making sure your bedroom is dark enough so it's easy to fall asleep.
- Make sure you have a comfortable mattress, pillow and sheets that are clean and fresh, as well as a good quality duvet that keeps you warm enough but not too hot during the night (you should be able to feel some cool air flowing over your skin).
So there you have it! Our 7 best pyjamas in Singapore for pregnant mums. We hope this guide has been helpful to you, and that you're able to find something new and exciting to wear during your pregnancy.
Thanks for reading, and happy shopping!
Also read: Best Pregnancy Pillows for Back Pain Relief and Better Sleep