In collaboration with ParentTown Mid-Year Rewards, Resorts World Sentosa Singapore will be giving away prizes to ParentTown’s most loyal users!
Learn more about dolphins
Those looking to embark on a learning adventure in the water can join Dolphin Island’s Morning with Dolphins programme which kick-starts the day with a light breakfast followed by up-close encounters with dolphins while learning about their behaviour, diets and the special bonds between the marine mammals and their trainers.
As part of the programme, visitors can also meet Isabelle the dolphin calf and enjoy free access to Adventure Cove Waterpark and S.E.A. Aquarium. This programme is available on the first Sunday of every month starting from 5 June 2016.
More details here:
Date: First Sunday of every month starting from 5 June 2016
Time: 8.45am to 12pm
Cost: $108 (adult) and $88 (child)
Programme includes admission to Dolphin Island, S.E.A. Aquarium and Adventure Cove Waterpark
Did you know?
- Dolphin Island at Resorts World Sentosa is home to more than 25 Indo-Pacific.
bottlenose dolphins that reside within 11 lagoons.
- Since opening in 2013, Dolphin Island has welcomed four healthy calves!
- More than 35 trainers from over 10 countries care for the marine mammals. The close bond between each trainer and dolphin supports the mammal’s physical and mental well-being, and allow veterinary checks to be conducted easily.
- Trainers provide enrichment in many forms to stimulate the dolphins’ brains through exploration and play. These include toys to simulate floating or sinking objects such as seaweed and logs found in their natural habitat.
- The dolphins at Dolphin Island consume more than 180 kilograms of fish each day which includes herring, capelin and squid. Only the highest quality fish, imported from Canada, Iceland and the United States, are fed to the dolphins.
- Dolphin Island is equipped with world-class facilities and is managed by a team of experienced marine vets, specialists and animal husbandry professionals.
More fun water activities for the June holidays!
Get set to beat the heat this June school holidays as Resorts World Sentosa presents exciting and cool activities for the whole family.
From an all-new Soak Out Water Party with the Minions and Sesame Street friends at at Universal Studios Singapore to meeting over 40 new fish species at SEA Aquarium, visitors can expect a splashing good fun with the latest attractions and activities at Asia’s ultimate destination resort.
Stand a chance to win 2 Tickets (1 adult + 1 child) to Morning with Dolphins interaction programme at Dolphin Island worth $196 here!