If you're expecting a baby girl, why not give her a name that helps embrace her strong will and demands respect? Read on for some inspiration!
It’s important in today’s world that your daughter understands the strength of a woman. Women are more encouraged to embrace their femininity than any other time in history, and as a result women are achieving amazing goals and feats.
Your daughter will be a proud part of the wave of powerful, successful women. So, if you’re expecting a baby girl, why not give her a name that helps embrace her strong will and demands respect?
The names on this list are inspired by famous, and powerful female world leaders. Check out the collection of these commanding names for baby girls, and let us know your favourites:
- Agatha Barbara: Former President of Malta
- Alenka Bratusek: Prime Minister of Slovenia
- Angela Merkel: Chancellor of Germany
- Atifete Jahjaga: President of Kosovo
- Beatrix: Former Queen of the Netherlands
- Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner: President of Argentina
- Dalia Grybauskaite: President of Lithuania
- Dilma Rousseff: President of Brazil
- Doris Leuthard: Former President of the Swiss Federation
- Elizabeth II: Queen of the United Kingdom
- Ellen Johnson Sirleaf: President of Liberia
- Helle Thorning-Schmidt: Prime Minister of Denmark
- Isabel Perón: Former President of Argentina
- Iveta Radicová: Former Prime Minister of Slovakia
- Jóhanna Sigurdardóttir: Former Prime Minister of Iceland
Check out more powerful names for strong daughters by clicking next!