Mushroom with rice wine
This economical and practical confinement recipe is high in nutrition. Plus, black fungus improves the complexion and helps relieve constipation.
This economical and practical confinement recipe is high in nutrition. Plus, Black Fungus improves the complexion and helps relieve constipation. And this particular recipe serves one.
What you need:
- 10g shredded black Chinese fungus, soaked
- 30g cardoncello mushroom/king oyster mushroom, sliced
- 20g ginger, peeled and finely shredded
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 20ml cooking rice wine or glutinous rice wine
- 100ml water
- Salt to taste
What you do:
- Heat the sesame oil in a wok over medium heat. Add the ginger and fry till fragrant.
- Add the black fungus, mushrooms and stir-fry briskly for a moment.
- Stir in the water, bring to a boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Season to taste with wine and salt.
- Transfer to a serving dish and serve hot.
Related: Black vinegar trotter
Related: Sesame oil chicken
Related: Black beans herbal soup