Push the limits of pleasure with this step-by-step guide to achieving the longest orgasm of your life
Is the 15-minute-long female orgasm actually achievable? You’re probably raising your eyebrows right now – either in skepticism or interest – but hear us out!
In pursuit of the long female orgasm: A step-by-step guide for couples!
Author Timothy Ferris, with the help of sex experts, claims to have unlocked the secrets to the long female orgasm. In his book, The 4-Hour Body, he shares tips that helped him give his partner two extended orgasms, plus a 15-minute orgasm!
Let’s break it down based on an article by Women’s Health.
Step 1: Do a test run
It’s important to locate your wife’s clitoris, G-spot, or any area that requires stimulation in order to climax. Try touching first, keeping in mind that you must be concentrated 100% throughout the process.
Step 2: Get in a relaxed, mindful state
Remember that you don’t have to do anything but relax and enjoy, mums.
Savour the consistent, short strokes and allow yourself to be stimulated. This is where orgasmic meditation comes in. It is where a partner stimulates a woman for 15 minutes without any other agenda aside from pleasuring her.
This practice requires relaxation, mindfulness, and freeing yourself from pressure.
Step 3: Get in position
After undressing, lie on your back. Prop your neck on a pillow for support, then bend your legs and move them apart.
If your hubby is right-handed, have him sit atop some pillows to your right, while his bent leg straddles your stomach. With his back to you, he must be prepared to place his wrist in an oblique angle, as if he is checking the time on his watch.
Get the picture? Now it’s time to begin…
Step 4: Start the stimulation
Now hubbies, listen up! Here’s what you do:
- Separate the labia gently.
- Then, using the heel of your palm, carefully retract the hood of the clitoris upwards.
- With your right thumb, anchor the clitoris.
- Now slide two fingers under your wife’s buttocks
- Remember to keep your thumb outside the lower vaginal entrance, or what is known as the “ring of introitus”
- After you’ve positioned yourself this way, find the “upper quadrant” of the clitoris, which is just a few millimetres wide, but packed with thousands of nerve endings that provide maximum sensation.
- To find the upper quadrant, try to picture your wife’s clitoris like a clock, the top is 12 o’clock and the upper quadrant is at 1 o’clock. The upper quadrant should feel like a tiny pocket.
- Using your index finger, start stroking it lightly – as light as you possibly can – as deep as two pages of paper.
- For two to three minutes, stroke constantly, without changing your pace or pressure. (Again, 100% concentration is required!)
- Then, prepare for the long female orgasm to begin!
- After three minutes, you can change up your speed.
- After 15 minutes of stimulation, you have to “ground” your wife by sliding overlapping palms from the pubic bone to her head, depending on her desired pressure!
We hope this works to amp up the pleasure in the bedroom for both you and your hubby!