June holiday programs - physical activities
June holidays are just round the corner. If you don't wish your child to be cooped up indoors, here are some sporty programs for your young athlete to try.
If you believe that children should be 'climbing trees', discovering about their physical capabilities' as they grow up, then these camps offer them an energetic and exciting way to spend the holidays.
1. Sportz Kulture “Kids on the Move” Camp June 2011
Date: 9 & 10 June 2011, Thursday & Friday
Time: 9am to 12pm
Venue: Kallang Netball Centre (9 June), Jacob Ballas Children’s Garden (10 June)
Other Weekly Programmes Available:
“Play Pen” 4 to 7 years old
“KidzNet” 6 to 10 years old
“Fun Netball” 10 to 12 years old
Find out more about our programmes:
Email: [email protected]
2. Multi-Sport Camps
For boys and girls aged 6 to 13, of various levels of fitness and skill. The cost for a full 5-day camp week is $495 (discounts are available for Centaurs Rugby members and if more than 1 camp week in any one holiday period is attended) and covers:
- Packed programme of sports including: rugby, soccer, handball, ultimate frisbee, volleyball, Capture-the-flag, Aussie Rules and many more.
- An introduction to new sports for some.
- Take part in the Team Decathlon - our version of Track & Field events!
- Plenty of time in The Pit.
- Compete in various Team Challenges like the Great Pyramids of Bukit Timah, Sedan Chair and Crocodile River!.
- Offsite activities include: SKI 360, canoeing, rock climbing, Combat Skirmish, dragon-boating and Sentosa Beach Day.
Summer Camp 2011:
- Adventure Camp: 20th-24th June
- Treasure Island: 27th June - 1st July
- Adventure Camp: 4th-8th July
- Wet & Wild: 11th-15th July
- Treasure Island: 18th-22nd July
- Adventure Camp: 25th-29th July
- Adventure Camp: 1st-5th August
- Treasure Island: 8th-12th August
Time: 9am to 3pm, Monday to Friday
3. Fun on Wheels Superheroes Special Edition Skate Camp
Skate with Us is calling all superheroes - Winx, Young Justice, X-men, Supermen Fans to join their full or half day camps. Fees range between $168 - $488.
Children will learn how to skate and participate in a series of fun missions, games and challenges such as Kryptonite Toss, Young Justice Heroes Telematch, X-Men Obstacle Course on Wheels and Batman and Robin Scavenger Hunt.
This camp is suitable for anyone age 3 and above. The dates are:
June School Holidays: 6 - 9, 13 - 16, 20 - 23
Summer Camp: 4 - 7 July, 11 - 14 July
Time: 9am - 12pm/5pm (meals included with full day camps)
All lessons are conducted at West Coast Park or East Coast Park. For more information or registration, call 6246 6362 or email [email protected]