Happiest Kid Contest Terms and Conditions
Here are the terms and Conditions of the Happiest Kid Contest:
Terms and Conditions of the Happiest Kid Contest:
1. Eligibility: This Contest is open to Singapore residents 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of The Asian Parent.Com Pte Ltd, Actionprenuer Pte Ltd and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of such persons, are not eligible to enter Contest or to participate in the voting process.
2. To Enter: The Contest begins at 12 p.m. Singapore Time, September 20, 2009, and ends at 11:59 p.m. Singapore Time, October 15, 2009. To enter, visit Happiest Kid Photo Contest and follow the instructions. Please upload your favourite Happy kid photo. Entrants will be required to read the full rules and provide an entry. All submissions must be family friendly to be considered. The Submission must not infringe the copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
User voting will take place between 1:00 p.m., September 30, 2008, and 11:59 p.m., October 10, 2009. All entries become the property of The Asian Parent.Com Pte Ltd. We reserve the right to use your entry in all print and electronic media, and to edit it for brevity and clarity.
3. Judging: Photos will be selected by The Asian Parent.Com Pte Ltd's editors based on the following criteria: Appropriateness to the subject 50%, Originality 30%, and Photo Quality 20%. All entries will be judged using the criteria stated above. Judges’ decisions are final. The Asian Parent.Com Pte Ltd will select ten (10) photos to post on The Asian Parent.Com Pte Ltd.com (the Finalists). Members of the public will be invited to review and vote for their favorite Finalists. The Finalist submission to receive the most votes during the public voting process will be the Grand Prize winner. Voting will require voters to submit their name, email address, telephone number and address. For multiple votes from the same IP address, a maximum of 3 votes will be counted in the final count. Votes with duplicate names/email address/telephone number from same IP address will not be considered in the final voting. In a situation of a tie, judges decision will be final.
4. Prize(s): the ten (10) Finalists will have their photo posted in a The Asian Parent.Com Pte Ltd finalist gallery. The one (1) Grand Prize winner will receive a Free 5 day pass to the Youth Success Boot Camp (worth $2,980) and a free photo shoot (worth $150) . Prizes can be changed to a similar value prize at the discretion of the organizers. The Asian Parent.Com Pte Ltd will not be responsible for any loss, liability or damage arising out of the Grand Prize winner’s acceptance or use of the prize. All prizes are guaranteed to be awarded. The Grand Prize winner will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility, and a media use release within two (2) weeks from the date of the notification letter or an alternate finalist may be selected.
5. Conditions: The Asian Parent.Com Pte Ltd is not responsible for lost, late, or unintelligible entries, lost connections, miscommunications, failed transmissions, other technical difficulties or failures. The Asian Parent.Com Pte Ltd reserves the right to terminate or modify this contest at any time in the event of any intervention with the promotion beyond the control of The Asian Parent.Com Pte Ltd. In such a circumstance, Finalists and Grand Prize winner will be selected based on entries received to date of termination. In the event that two similar entries are received, only the entry judged to best meet criteria as set by The Asian Parent.Com Pte Ltd will be included in the final judging. Entrants agree to indemnify The Asian Parent.Com Pte Ltd and its affiliated and subsidiary companies from and against any and all claims and liabilities arising out of or in connection with this Contest.
Winner will be notified by email within four (4) weeks of the closing date. All Finalists will be required to agree to the use of their name and likeness and entry for promotional purposes (except where prohibited by law). Prizes will be delivered within three months of winner results.
6. The total number of contestants anticipated is 100.
7. Consumer Information: If you wish to receive a list of prize winners, or have any questions about the Contest, specify your request and send it to [email protected]