Is your child the next face of GAP?
The search is on for the next faces of BabyGap and GapKids in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
Gap is having its first ever Casting Call for kids and babies in Asia this coming December 2010 and January 2011. This refreshing opportunity extends to Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
The winning children will be featured on window displays of BabyGap and GapKids stores across Asia for spring 2011.
The Casting Call is open to children aged 0 months to 10 years of age. For the parent who wants to see their child in a prestigious spotlight, here are the details for the Gap Casting Call.
Do you want to be on top?
The professional photo opportunities will be available in Singapore on 2 weekends this month at 2 key Gap stores. The photo shoots are available on a first-come, first-served basis at the following timings and venues.
First photo opportunity:
Date: 4 December (Saturday) - 5 December (Sunday)
Time: 11 am – 6 pm
Venue: Wisma Atria - 435 Orchard Road, #01-18,
Second photo opportunity:
Date: 11 December (Saturday) to 12 December (Sunday).
Time: 11 am – 6pm
Venue: Vivocity - 1 Harbour Front Walk, #01-129,
In order to qualify for the photo taking opportunity, parents will need to make a minimum purchase of $80 at BabyGap or GapKids on the day of the shoot.
Choosing the Winning Face:
All pictures taken will be uploaded onto the Gap Facebook fanpage.
People can then start voting for their favorites. Public votes make up 60% of the final vote tally. The other 40 % will come from a panel of judges. Voting will start on 4 December (Saturday) and end on 31 December (Friday).
4 finalists will be chosen from each country. 2 finalists will belong to the, baby category (0 month to 5 years old) while the other 2 finalists will hail from the kids’ category (6 to 10 years old).
On 3 January 2011 (Monday), the finalists from Malaysia and Indonesia will be flown to Singapore with their families. Together with Singapore’s finalists, all 12 children will have a final photo shoot on 14 January (Friday).
The results of Gap Casting Call will be revealed in February 2011.
Although the number of winners to be chosen remains unconfirmed, Gap has ensured us of at least one winner from each country.
On top of securing a place on the spring 2011 window displays of all BabyGap and GapKids stores in Asia, winners will receive a $1000 Gap gift card.
Gap has decided to spread its wings into Asia for the very first time. So let’s give them a show. Grab your kids, primp them up and head down to the Gap Casting Calls!